Hecno's on going organics

With the barley , I have done both , added to the soil as well as to the water . And have seen no harm . I only use small amounts at a time and I add it to the soil when I am building it . Then into the water after planting .

With the barley , I have done both , added to the soil as well as to the water . And have seen no harm . I only use small amounts at a time and I add it to the soil when I am building it . Then into the water after planting .
I will add some whole grains to some soil I have cooking right now. Any thoughts about how much in 4 gallons of soil?

Here is some soil I am working on now for my next Auto grow . will be over 6 months old by time I need it . So all I am doing now is feeding the soil .
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG

I also will be adding Biochar when I pot up . at 10 % by volume . This time I will be inoculating it with native soil microbes .

You tried to pony tail her?

yes a bit, I'll keep at it too.
I'm not sure if @robbio and @hecno have seen this plant she's only appeared in Live Stoners I believe. She comes from portal and mephisto genetics but was not selectively bred lol. I had given someone some seeds for their first grow and she didn't know about the boy girl stuff they get up to...she grew out some of the resulting seeds then and got a nice crop. The ones I saw were not real branching so maybe i cant expect a lot:cheers:

Here is some soil I am working on now for my next Auto grow . will be over 6 months old by time I need it . So all I am doing now is feeding the soil . View attachment 847143 View attachment 847144

I also will be adding Biochar when I pot up . at 10 % by volume . This time I will be inoculating it with native soil microbes .

That is beautiful! Thanks, I Will go light with the barley

Back