Hecno's on going organics

Is fry pan hot for popcorn ? she has an impressive forgiving nature, so ...
Mazarilla + Hecno skills = Star Wars Ultimate Edition
Her name is also Mazar Fakar .
:thanks: for trying it buddy !

+ she agrees :
tumblr_nqoak7cQRu1tdf5l9o1_500.jpg

:toke:

Last edited:
Here we are at day 56 and I am seeing good bud growth . I am feeding the soil and her what I interpret what they are trying to tell me . :kiss: Bloody Woman .
I tell ya it is hard . but I think she at least likes me . :biggrin:
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

Now for Miss Fish Sludge . And I have already put her in to Bondage . :eyebrows: :evil1:
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

Little sister .
DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

Now this next one is my sons seedling . on the right hand side , oh and the room . It is a joy to be with him on his first grow . Long way to go yet .
DSC_0008.JPG

With the plants in veg I don't really know how old they are in days . I have sort of gone off track taking notice . Day is losing meaning to me . She will tell me
As I said , this is the hard part . but things start to fall in to place . I think I have my soil -- sort -- of worked out . 4 years in that . , Now bugger me , I believe the nitrogen is a bit to high , -- fish pond water . Not that it is a problem , just have to cut back . The big girl has had no fish pond water in 3 watering's [ 6 days ] But the young ones get it .
I think I have got it in time and I can see she will be 70 days plus

This is worth more than Gold .
DSC_0012.JPG

Here we are at day 56 and I am seeing good bud growth . I am feeding the soil and her what I interpret what they are trying to tell me . :kiss: Bloody Woman .
View attachment 1163242View attachment 1163243View attachment 1163244
Now for Miss Fish Sludge . And I have already put her in to Bondage . :eyebrows: :evil1:
View attachment 1163245View attachment 1163246
Little sister .
View attachment 1163248
. View attachment 1163247
Now this next one is my sons seedling . on the right hand side , oh and the room . It is a joy to be with him on his first grow . Long way to go yet .
View attachment 1163250
With the plants in veg I don't really know how old they are in days . I have sort of gone off track taking notice . Day is losing meaning to me . She will tell me
As I said , this is the hard part . but things start to fall in to place . I think I have my soil -- sort -- of worked out . 4 years in that . , Now bugger me , I believe the nitrogen is a bit to high , -- fish pond water . Not that it is a problem , just have to cut back . The big girl has had no fish pond water in 3 watering's [ 6 days ] But the young ones get it .

This is worth more than Gold .View attachment 1163266

Gorgeous girls @hecno , and even more stunning soil. A labor of love.

View attachment 1163242View attachment 1163243View attachment 1163244
View attachment 1163245View attachment 1163246
Little sister .
View attachment 1163248
. View attachment 1163247
View attachment 1163250

This is worth more than Gold .View attachment 1163266

She loves you!, look how she gives it up.
Sister Sludge reaches for the lights, good timing on application!

Back