Hecno's on going organics

Oh so close . The way I dry and trim I should get just over 9 ounces , After drying I go over the buds again and take excess stork off them , Have her drying at 20 to 22 c and 50 to 45 % humidity . . I'll do another post with stem and root shots and how I went about growing her . :biggrin: :thumbsup:
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
ca44830a47c3dfe446b6f2cb9e12089b1dce2c1e.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0034.JPG
    DSC_0034.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 39
Oh so close . The way I dry and trim I should get just over 9 ounces , After drying I go over the buds again and take excess stork off them , Have her drying at 20 to 22 c and 50 to 45 % humidity . . I'll do another post with stem and root shots and how I went about growing her . [emoji3] [emoji106]
View attachment 975389 View attachment 975390 View attachment 975391 View attachment 975392 View attachment 975393 View attachment 975394 View attachment 975396 View attachment 975397 View attachment 975388
Very nice looking girl you had there!

Sent from my comfy chair. [emoji3][emoji41][emoji848][emoji12]

Show and tell time . :biggrin: How I got he yield I did . 1st the soil , as some of you know I build my own soil , which takes time , never any less than 3 months , I make a soil outdoors that I use to fill 1/2 of the bottom layer , [ 27 ltr Pots ] I make it in bins that have no bottom so it is direct contact with the native soil , I also put my used soil back in . I do add things to it , Bat guano , cow manure , Liquid seaweed , Molasses , coffee grounds , My aim is to feed the worms and microbes . I also keep a close eye on the moisture level . It always sits at ph 7 to ph 8 . . The second soil is undercover and no contact with the ground
This I use for the top half and spend way more time on . Here I work on the worms more so , and I feed the mostly cow manure that I grate up and spread in , I do turn it every so often , which gives me a indication of how the worms are going . They are breeding in the soil so that is always a good sign . I will use fallen fruit pulp on the surface that is ready available in season -- Banana - mango - mainly . After 2 or 3 days there is growth there , I don't know it it is doing any good , but it can't hurt and the worms like it . also The same inputs as the bottom soil , when I find patches of curly grub castings that goes in as well . I do try use as much as I can from my local environment and it is free :biggrin: The next stage for me is to add rock minerals which I have not done yet , I have do enough study on it to believe it is worth while . Ok so there is the soil . Next nutrients . @Waira
DSC_0018.JPG

Now this is a big subject . The only way to know what is best is -- you and time -- and LOTS of study , For me the products I use work best for me my soil and environment .
DSC_0055.JPG

The Triple Boost is my starting point 10.10.10 -- 10 ml a ltr gives 10.10.10 -- 5 ml a ltr gives me 5.5.5 you get the idea . so I just play with those ratios , sometimes I go as low as 3.3.3 the plants lets me know . If I want to change the k ratio , say a 4.9.6. I look at the % of the K in the tri kelp and break that down to what I want to get , the 6 , same with P now I can have my own ratio . Now for 2 new products I introduced . On the last grow the first plant was not given them so I could see the difference . Did I see a difference -- sure did -- :thumbsup:
DSC_0053.JPG

The small bottle on the left . I used this every watering , If you google it you can get a pdf on the product . I saw more root growth and healthier whiter root system . so it stays .
DSC_0054.JPG

again the 1 on the left -- Yes Yes and Yes . What attracted me to this was the Salicylic acid . as well as other ingredients in it . And yep this one stays too
So what does the leave . Topping the soil in the pot when the level drops . This also is something I will do all the time as I have seen the results . which as taken me to my 3 rd soil mix . [ just for topping ] ,At this stage I am leaning to more microbiology active soil . early days yet so I will play around a bit
These next photos are from the last plant to come down . I did have way better ones , But the Mango Haze and one to many ciders made me forget to put the chip back in the camera and as I had thrown the stem in the bush, :nono: I had to get it back to take more photos . :cheers: :smoking:
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG

Guys I am not saying this is the right way , It is my way , it suits my life style and environment , and the way I like to play around , nothing is set in stone as things envolve as doe's my growing . My Dad taught me the day you stop learning is the day you die . :thumbsup:

Ok , next grow . What I have is Blackberry Gum x [ Orange Assault x Bluetooth ] Regs . Thank you @tobe . I have seeded 8 in 18 ltr pots . I will whittle them down to the 3 best females . And yes I am playing around again . So I started of with a base soil 10 liter of soil [ each pot ] This soil is from outdoors that I made and looked after as it is a on going soil and there is age to it , My main aim was to feed the worms and microbes , it has direct contact to the soil .
DSC_0007.JPG

Photo 2 . After 10 liter goes in the pot I sprinkled grounded Bat Guano . 12 P 29 C 10 S ,
DSC_0008.JPG

Then topped with indoor soil , The aim here was to have more control over the worms [ soil worms ] I also added soil from spots around the yard to introduce more microbes . I have small piles under different trees , bamboo ect .
DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

Now I direct seeded in a seedling mix I also made ,
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG

And here they are sitting in the room ,
DSC_0014.JPG

I am running the room at 26 c , humidity is around 65 % . With the soils I do spend a lot of time on them and use as much local input as I can . Oh , and it is sugar cane straw on top . and each pot has worms in there too . So there it is , lets see what happens . :thumbsup:

Back