Hecno's on going organics

Nar not at all , anyway it is pay back for him digging up my Garden . He started it . :biggrin: .
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG

Day 83 .I am thinking day 87 will be the day to chop . If you notice the side branches are down a bit low . The reason for it is because of this .
DSC_0001.JPG

Now what is this I hear you say , well it is a jig head for fishing . What I do is hang it off the branches a week or so before harvest . Which opens the lower buds to more light . It is the 3rd time I have done it and to my way of thinking it can't hurt , and I have noticed a difference to the lower buds . As it opens things up to light penetration . I only leave them on for 2 to 3 days , as that is all it seems to need . Also with selective leaf trimming that is shading .I may be wrong , but the way I see it the last 2 weeks it not going to hurt . -- Let the light in -- . :thumbsup: .

:vibe: -- :drool: holy poop tea, it's a cola forest! .... Hec' mate, that girl is just packed and stacked now- :d5: ...outstanding job on her! She's SeedStocker, or BCN? .... she performed beautifully for you across the board... What's her perfume like mate?
Weight hanging- :thumbsup: yet another innovation from Hec'-Co farms! this I will have to try,..... Yar opening things up is nothing but wise IMO,... I start doing tuck and pluck early on, and keep tinkering as they fatten and change configuration some,... I'm doing more early lower pruning too, clearing out nodes that won't make anything decent.... it's a tough call sometimes on whole branches, some build that first set up nicely, others seem to half shut them down and work the next node up much more... And it sometimes takes a while to see how that plays out! :doh:.... But clearing out the first 2-3 nodes on those lowers does help built the tops better, and opens up the inside for better light and air flow...

Nar not at all , anyway it is pay back for him digging up my Garden . He started it . :biggrin: .
:crying: oh yeah, that's right I remember now! That bastard gave the beds a good working over in fact, AND made a bloody mess! :cuss: :rofl:... All good for you though, he's cooking up a new batch for you :eyebrows:....

[QUOTE="robbio, post: 1938871, member: 28536"]Looks like a bunch of male donkeys swinging their manhood.LOL Nice lady.I want to grow some like that when i grow up.LOLPeace please[/QUOTE]

:funny: too funny! Hey, somebody had to take the high road on descriptions,... :rofl:

Indoor soil grow area . He we go . All set now . I have a addiction to soil and with this set up I can play under cover , weather not a issue :biggrin: What I am doing is making soil to blend with the main soil I make , lots of different things going on here . All have worms which I feed [ soil worms not compost worms ] , one main thing is cow dung which is well aged and I use a cheese grater and mix it in the soil , microbes [ plenty in there ] I also introduce them from the out door soil as well and it is a very low cost way to make soil, just time spent gathering , the more time the better the soil and I can control the environment . I also add fallen fruit in season that is pulped up and see lots of good microbe growth using it .
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG

The wife cracked up laughing :rofl: when I asked her to get me a grater and what I wanted it for . Don't know why :shrug:
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG

Roll a joint have a beer and chill out spot , that is what it is for me. :thumbsup:
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG

quote-gardening-mistakes.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

Indoor soil grow area . He we go . All set now . I have a addiction to soil and with this set up I can play under cover , weather not a issue :biggrin: What I am doing is making soil to blend with the main soil I make , lots of different things going on here . All have worms which I feed [ soil worms not compost worms ] , one main thing is cow dung which is well aged and I use a cheese grater and mix it in the soil , microbes [ plenty in there ] I also introduce them from the out door soil as well and it is a very low cost way to make soil, just time spent gathering , the more time the better the soil and I can control the environment . I also add fallen fruit in season that is pulped up and see lots of good microbe growth using it .
View attachment 975010 View attachment 975011 View attachment 975012 View attachment 975013
The wife cracked up laughing :rofl: when I asked her to get me a grater and what I wanted it for . Don't know why :shrug:
View attachment 975014 View attachment 975015
Roll a joint have a beer and chill out spot , that is what it is for me. :thumbsup:
View attachment 975017 View attachment 975018 View attachment 975019 View attachment 975020

quote-gardening-mistakes.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg
Just dont mix up the cow patties for hash blocks! :rofl:

The soil is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work

Back