Indoor HeavyWeight's Fast & Vast - Ponytailing

Been a busy day...Life and my green hobby :dizzy:
So I mixed up some nutes for the little ladies 2 tsp/10 ml Grow Big, 2 tsp/10 ml Tiger Bloom, 3 tsp 15 ml Big Bloom, 1 tsp/ ml Grandmas unsulfured molasses, 1/2 tsp/ 2.5 ml cal/mag per gallon. I went to pull back the first plant a bit with the back of my hand to water and looky what I found CAM00549[1].jpgCAM00551[1].jpg A Critical + nug must have fallen while drying above them a week or so ago. lol! :woody:

All the Nirvana and Flash seeds popped a couple days ago, they all broke ground yesterday and today. 10 beans, Nirvana Blue Mystic, Northern Lights, OG Kush and Russian fuel, 2 male, 2 female. On sexing the Russian Fuel I am pretty sure I have the females right, the other two didn't look exactly right so I assume they are males. We'll find out soon enough. I put them in 1.6 gallon/6 liter pots yesterday morning and they have all broken the surface. I squeezed them in with the Fast and Vast earlier, they will be here for a few days. I'm waiting on another light to arrive so I made a redneck mutli CFL fixture to add some light. :drunks: A piece of 1x4, some screws, 4 plastic light receptacles and a long extension cord.
CAM00554[1].jpg

CAM00555[1].jpg

Day 35
One plant I measured stretched 3 inches in two days. :) Hopefully the rest follow suit. Light is about 20 inches above them right now. Still spraying silver on the marked branch. I fed them tonight with just 1 tsp/5 ml Cal/Mag. I spotted a couple burnt leaf tips, so I'll back off the nutes a little bit on their next feeding.
CAM00576[1].jpg
CAM00577[1].jpg

Day 36

She grew 2 inches in 21 hours. :headbang: Grab your pom pom's and cheer this sexy lady on!
:size:

CAM00584[1].jpg

CAM00590[1].jpg

With the LED's off
CAM00591[1].jpg

First nug shot!
CAM00585[1].jpg

Silver on the bottom leaves...
CAM00586[1].jpg

Shortest of the 6
CAM00587[1].jpg

Attachments

• CAM00593[1].jpg
    CAM00593[1].jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 94
If you're wanting to slow it's upward growth just give it a little pinch and do a less than 90 degree super crop ... may need to be done a couple times and that stem is looking pretty tough but if you're gentle a minor shock to the main stem can slow it's upward growth and stimulate the side branches ... just pinch it till it's pliable then bend it about 45 degrees ... your plants are loving their environment ...
:woohoo1:

If you're wanting to slow it's upward growth just give it a little pinch and do a less than 90 degree super crop ... may need to be done a couple times and that stem is looking pretty tough but if you're gentle a minor shock to the main stem can slow it's upward growth and stimulate the side branches ... just pinch it till it's pliable then bend it about 45 degrees ... your plants are loving their environment ...
:woohoo1:
Im thinking I should, be nice for them to all be close in size.

New Home for the ladies, LOTS more room, out of the closet into a 12x12x9' room. I ran new electrical from the breaker box to this old unused room, wiring is pretty old and I don't trust it.

CAM00604[1].jpg

As soon as these ladies get finished I moving their lights into this room as well. Jack herer
CAM00598[1].jpg

Youve been busy mate. Looks like your doing a great job all round.
:greenthumb:
Yes I have, wishing it was all done. But then again it is fun building what I want with what I have. Thanks man, doing my best to satisfy the ladies. :thumbsup:

Nice grow man, please keep the updates coming.

:thanks:

Back