Indoor HeavyWeight's Fast & Vast - Ponytailing

I used to look for some serious amber but now even just a discoloration to off white can be enough ...
:thumbsup:

Just harvested this bud at 10 weeks ... more amber than I expected ...
Fri May 06 00-21-54.jpg

Had the ponytails on for 14 hours today.

I'm interested in making some auto seeds, I just got 8 regular auto beans of Russian Fuel by Flash. They were the only auto regular beans available at the Vault so that's where I'll start. I'm thinking about trying to make some colloidal silver too....

Nirvana seeds
5 Mystic Blues
5 Northern Lights
2 OG Kush
8 Russian Fuel

This regular variant of Flash Seeds’ spectacular Russian Fuel Auto is a rapid-growing, mega-yielding strain with some incredible properties.

A mainly Indica genetic make-up creates a relaxing, physical buzz, but there is enough Sativa in there to create a mentally-energising, creative, clear and uplifting high.

A high THC content of 18% is mellowed out somewhat, thanks to a 1% CBD level, resulting in a nicely balanced medicine that is suitable for both day and night-time use.

Tasting of peach and strawberry, with an ever-present diesel fuel undercurrent, this is a true connoisseur-grade auto.

Taste: Fuel /Peach /Strawberry
Variety: Mainly Indica
Flowering Type: Autoflowering
Flowering Time: 60-70 days
Sex: Regular
THC Content: High (18%)
CBD Content: Low (1%)
Yield: Low (0-250g)
Grows: Greenhouse /Grows indoors /Grows outdoors
Height: 40 - 80 cm
Medical: Medicinal use: A + (day and night).
Effect: Relaxation, Body Sensation, Good Mental Energy, and Creativity

Last edited:
Day 27
Growing faster...

Shes making some nice side branches.

The beginning of the flowers

Almost 9 inches, a couple are over.

Sprayed the branch marked with the red pipe cleaner with colloidal silver that I made.

I now have some auto beans floating. Nirvana seeds 2 Northern Lights, 2 Blue Mystics, 2 OG Kush and 2 each male and female Russian Fuel seeds from Flash . We'll find out if I can sex seeds or not. :)

Last edited:
Day 29
I haven't fed them in days, top is dry, bottom of the bucket is moist yet. I'll probably give them some juice tomorrow. I've been thinking about trying out air pots like @The Elvis uses. I'll order some next month. In the mean time, I'm drilling a few 3/8" holes in the buckets to get the roots more air.
CAM00502[1].jpg
CAM00503[1].jpg

I do not see an difference in the plant that I have been ponytailing 1st pic and one that I have't touched 2nd. A couple side branches on both plants are as tall as the main right now.
CAM00500[1].jpg
CAM00501[1].jpg

I've been spraying the one marked branch with my home made colloidal silver at least twice a day.

Last edited:
Day 31
This little space is filling in nicely, setting up a new home for them now. I stopped ponytailing yesterday because of the forming flowers. They got a drink of well water with 1 tsp/5 ml Cal/Mag, 2 tsp/10 ml grow big, 3 tsp/15 ml big bloom, 3 tsp/15 ml tiger bloom. I keep tucking the large water leaves to expose more flower sites. I see growers removing leaves, I can't bring myself to purposely cut a perfectly good leaf off. Colloidal silver sprayed on the marked branch, last picture.

CAM00515[1].jpg CAM00516[1].jpg CAM00518[1].jpg CAM00521[1].jpg CAM00522[1].jpg CAM00520[1].jpg CAM00517[1].jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic journal! I can't wait to see how the colloidal silver works out!

Fantastic journal! I can't wait to see how the colloidal silver works out!
I made it myself. I took lots of good pictures on how to make it, if it works, I'll post exactly how I did it.

CAM00484[1].jpg Lots of silver suspended in there.... :)

Day 33
Slowly stretching up....
They'll get another drink in a few hours
I keep tucking fan leaves exposing the bud sites.
Look at the bottom right bucket, see the white on leaves? That's .999 silver :)
CAM00538[1].jpg
CAM00540[1].jpg

Attachments

• CAM00539[1].jpg
    CAM00539[1].jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Back