Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

Thanks pher, glad to be of service, :sharing one:

Now Sweet Seeds bros, how come you didnt tell us you where working with Royal Queen Seeds? :brow: Now Tell me This Doesnt Sound Good Royal Queen-Royal Kush Automatic
Sweet Special x Royal Kush :drool:
and now i see that they are making "Fast Versions" of their strains! looks like sweets have more in store for us then we though! is 2014 year of "Sweets":peace:

I hope so maybe they can generate as much buzz and think diffrnt

Feminized seed company- Blue Treacle Blue Berry x Sweet tooth

Says its one of the highest yielding blueberry auto strain available

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dinafem is releasing a bunch of what look to be kick ass autos this year! OG Kush, Bubba Kush, and a whole lot more!

Now Sweet Seeds bros, how come you didnt tell us you where working with Royal Queen Seeds? :brow: Now Tell me This Doesnt Sound Good Royal Queen-Royal Kush Automatic
Sweet Special x Royal Kush :drool:
and now i see that they are making "Fast Versions" of their strains! looks like sweets have more in store for us then we though! is 2014 year of "Sweets":peace:

yep hans posted the bubba and i posted the rest that i know of so far. have not seen the OG auto you got a link? love to see what thats about

Dammit you guys/gals. I have no patience and then I read about all these new wonderful sounding strains and I want to grow them all! It's creating anxiety!!

Back