Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

I've got that lemon haze going in my tent right now.
Are you going to show us? please please please i am so curious and have never seen a grow on this one. it looks like there their headlights kush is a bit unstable at this point so I'm wondering how stable your lemon haze is.
lemon haze = lemon OG x haze x white widow
headlights kush = lemon OG x haze x northern lights

Lol I will try to get u a pic but it's very young not even showed sex yet. I have a bunch of harvest pics I been needing to load anyway.

Last edited:
Nice find I would think it have a higher thc being bubba kush.

LemonHead can you compare and contrast the effects of using/smoking a regular strain and a very high CBD strain.

Most of us have not tried a cbd strain.

Thanks
CBD along with THCA (the THCA raw form before decarboxylation) to my knowledge (and just don't feel like it) are not psychoactive but they are immune system super foods. So I don't smoke em i Juice em. It does not get me high it boost my immune system and in return (along with physical therapy) i no longer have chronic pain or hella bad allergies. I'm no longer in an indica stuper trying to find my pills. i don't even take the pills any more. How it made me feel at first was amazing and it changed my life for sure. Its like being crystal clear minded and is way fun, super witty (teasing joking improv) instead of uber stoned. well that was a first for me, been smoking 55+ years, talk about culture shock. After 4 days of juicing my allergies were totally gone. My (don't know what i can say here so reproductive organ)is still out of control constantly chubby and always ready to sneak up on the ol lady( she loves it makes her feel like the sexiest woman on earth and she is wink wink) and the Endurance is Epic for an old dirt farmer like me :)
one more thing i use pineapple juice as a base. Pears are good too. heck i throw any fruit i can grow or buy on sale in it YUM GET R IN YA

Back