Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

Couple New Autos i came across today.
Low-Life Seeds- Double Afghan Auto
Kannabia Seeds- Auto Baby Boom

kannabia-baby-boom.jpg
Baby boom it look so pretty!

That is to funny!:D sorry that last post was in reference to the forever bud that is 30' tall and produces 21 lbs a year! Hard to swallow that, but if I could get a bean of it I'd sow it and try and play out Jack and day bean stalk.

That is to funny!:D sorry that last post was in reference to the forever bud that is 30' tall and produces 21 lbs a year! Hard to swallow that, but if I could get a bean of it I'd sow it and try and play out Jack and day bean stalk.
Yea I think its fake, ill believe it when I see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I think its fake, ill believe it when I see it.

Hey guys, just came across this video:
[video=youtube;x5KaDH7ff64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5KaDH7ff64[/video]
announcing 7 Autos from Humboldt Seed Organisation (I hope this hasn´t already been posted!). Strains are: Auto Blue Dream, Auto OG Kush, Auto UK Cheese, Auto pre-98 Bubba, Sour Diesel Auto, Auto Bubba Cheese and Auto Lost Coast Skunk.

Some sexy looking strains!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Good find. I ment to post that video, fweedom had a thread last week and we found out about this forgot to move the video, but thanks for stepping up and helping do that.

Good find. I ment to post that video, fweedom had a thread last week and we found out about this forgot to move the video, but thanks for stepping up and helping do that.

Hey IDS - I hope I didn´t step on anyones toes by posting this - I wasn´t aware it had already been linked! I guess I need to use the search function more efficiently!

Back