Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

just looking at the latest delivery - bubba cheese ETS - 45 day plant according to breeder? Just finishing 4 of ETS headlights kush all 4 over 1m and pretty uniformed. heres hoping
its a 65-75 day strain. its 45 days for flowering. typo :thumbs: i have some of emerald Triangles lemon haze auto im dying to try but itll be a little bit before i grow one.

Last edited:
my bad** close one could of been smoking dot leaves all summer ... daft bastard i am

no problem bro, I want to know the difference between ETS AND HSO bubba cheese. Its all the same area so I wonder are the genitics the same just different breeders versions. I hate for them to be the same. That strain blue dream,og, and sour diesel are high on my list. Been waiting for plain og kush auto and sour diesel for a while now.

It is funny how breeders are all realising auto versions on the same strain, eg bubba, OG and Sour D. Maybe it's the time it takes and it's coincidence but you think they would be more original sometimes.

Thanks kip. And I was thinking the same, you would think since there are over 6000 strains and enless possiblities for crosses no two breeders would release the same strain. I know their are a lot of stains that need to be flipped to auto but I wouldn't think you have multiple breeders working on the same 3 strains. Hso and ets have so many other strains they could have done. Like master kush, pineapple krush, and their are soo many og strains that could have been done but owell I guess we will see how these first set of auto go from north cali.

Thanks kip. And I was thinking the same, you would think since there are over 6000 strains and enless possiblities for crosses no two breeders would release the same strain. I know their are a lot of stains that need to be flipped to auto but I wouldn't think you have multiple breeders working on the same 3 strains. Hso and ets have so many other strains they could have done. Like master kush, pineapple krush, and their are soo many og strains that could have been done but owell I guess we will see how these first set of auto go from north cali.

Sound good IDS. I think I'm going to get a pack of the HSO OG

Got an Auto Blue Dream freebie from Attitude a few days ago. Gonna Run my Chemdogs first, then the BD by itself. May have to wait till Sept because I shut down late july through aug

- - - Updated - - -

Got an Auto Blue Dream freebie from Attitude a few days ago. Gonna Run my Chemdogs first, then the BD by itself. May have to wait till Sept because I shut down late july through aug

- - - Updated - - -

I will be cashing in on some new autos soon. Just got my wild thailand ryders I'm super stoked to get going. Looking at blue dream since I been waiting on that for some time now. Ill update what I decide on. Glad to see people are liking this thread, sorry I been busy the last couple weeks so I havnt been able to stay on top of things like normal but I thank everyone pitchs in and helps when I miss thing. I wanted to post a link I got from my buddy scarhole for girls scout cookie autos but the page is down atm, hope other banks pick them up so I can post details.

Back