Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

Its ok bro. Its big news for them stepping into the auto world so its ok to spread the word. It happens people miss threads. Its funny if you look back when I posted the new seeds from TH seeds I said I hope this means we see new autos from then emerald triangle and humbolt and what do you know they both jumped on board!

Just Picked up some of these! World of Seeds Wild Thailand Ryder! Muddy speaks very highly of World of Seeds So i know this has to be a good one. Im a fan of asian culture anything that comes from Far East sparks my insterest! :Sharing One:

Just Picked up some of these! World of Seeds Wild Thailand Ryder! Muddy speaks very highly of World of Seeds So i know this has to be a good one. Im a fan of asian culture anything that comes from Far East sparks my insterest! :Sharing One:

Nice!! I hadn't seen this or I may have gotten it instead of the NLBB on my last order!
I just don't have time for a 12/12 Sativa Landrace, especially the SE Asian varieties. Some of them can go well past 150 days in flower
I will be very interested to see how the high holds up.
I traveled extensively throughout SE Asia and I smoked some stuff in Chiang Rai , Bokeo, Luang Prabang, Sam Nua that would crush casual smokers. Serious 2 or 3 hit bud. Highs came on hard and very psychedelic.
I am very interested in the auto version grow.
Would you PM me when you start it, I would hate to miss it!

Nice find, IDS! I love Afghan Kush Ryder and Pakistan Ryder, and I've got Sweet Mango Ryder growing now. WOS strains are very potent and flavorful, & hopefully the Wild Thai will be just as good. :thumbs:

Nice!! I hadn't seen this or I may have gotten it instead of the NLBB on my last order!
I just don't have time for a 12/12 Sativa Landrace, especially the SE Asian varieties. Some of them can go well past 150 days in flower
I will be very interested to see how the high holds up.
I traveled extensively throughout SE Asia and I smoked some stuff in Chiang Rai , Bokeo, Luang Prabang, Sam Nua that would crush casual smokers. Serious 2 or 3 hit bud. Highs came on hard and very psychedelic.
I am very interested in the auto version grow.
Would you PM me when you start it, I would hate to miss it!

Not a problem Gtron, im interested to see how they packed a 8-12week flowering strain into 60-70 days. My next grow is going to be really good:thumbs:

Thanks for the info AB i know if muddy says they have good strains then i know these will be just as good, it took them a while to release this so im thinking they took their time with this baby, and we all know time pays off! i also got some AKR freebies my first WOS order cant wait. The wild thailand may have just bullied its way into my next grow.:devil:

I'd be interested in checking that grow out too! OSSC doesn't have them in yet... I love world of seeds because they are so into land race genetics! Granted, once you cross them with Ruderalis they are hybrids but I just don't care anymore haha! I love autos!
:hug:
Please message me when you do the grow!

Thanks to Pher for suggesting to check out castle seeds found some more autos for you guys

Carpathians Seeds has a TON of autos nice to see what they bring to the table
All-In Medicinal Seeds Big Marley Auto, Destoryer auto, Jack golden auto,Kalaminoff auto, Monster Skunk, Purple Queen
Bio Hazard sees Auto 4:20, Auto power, Auto somachigun

just looking at the latest delivery - bubba cheese ETS - 45 day plant according to breeder? Just finishing 4 of ETS headlights kush all 4 over 1m and pretty uniformed. heres hoping

Back