Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

Thanks for the heads up phillow.
Lots of other interesting strains and boutique seed breeders.

Came out a while ago, there is a link earlier in this thread very rare i let something like that get by me.lol back when they where first released it was $90 for 5 seeds. I see over the last 6months they dropped the price $30. They are not from a breeder people know about so I will not spend that much money on seeds just because the say GSC. Some breeders (ill keep names out of it) release strains before they are ready just to be the first to do it. It suck for us cus we don't know that its crappy until we've already paid for it and grown it. I will not pay that much for reg seeds of GSC. I think if it was a legit stable strain they would have femmed them because way more people will buy FEMS over regs any day.

Good find zan I don't use that site so I wouldn't know about any of their strains I don't like them cause the don't name breeders and also heard their shipping isn't all that great a lot of mixed up seeds.

Last edited:
DNA genetics is the only breeders with the rights to and actuall genetics from the original GSC. If you didn't know GSC was created by the "cookie family" the only breeder they have shared their genetics with is DNA and next year they are set to release some bomb ass cookie crosses! I'm looking for the GSC x Tangle or chocolpe. So my only thing is if they have not given out any of other genetics with anyone then how can any breeder claim they have GSC when the seed they used could have been a cross or plant that possibly hermied.
im really critical about GSC genetics because I know their is a limited stock of GSC none of which anyone is selling seeds of.

Last edited:
Came out a while ago, there is a link earlier in this thread very rare i let something like that get by me.lol back when they where first released it was $90 for 5 seeds. I see over the last 6months they dropped the price $30. They are not from a breeder people know about so I will not spend that much money on seeds just because the say GSC. Some breeders (ill keep names out of it) release strains before they are ready just to be the first to do it. It suck for us cus we don't know that its crappy until we've already paid for it and grown it. I will not pay that much for reg seeds of GSC. I think if it was a legit stable strain they would have femmed them because way more people will buy FEMS over regs any day.

Good find zan I don't use that site so I wouldn't know about any of their strains I don't like them cause the don't name breeders and also heard their shipping isn't all that great a lot of mixed up seeds.

I wan't me that flagged them Magic, the credit goes to phillow.

All good guys just wanted to give my input.

I'm working on a breed. A friend named it for me, Durrty VanStitch :smoke:

AUTO CHEMDAWG!
Auto Chemdog Seeds | Chemdog Autoflowering Seeds

AUTO POUNDER WITH CHEESE!
Auto Pounder with Cheese - Autoflowering Seeds

Have not heard anything bad yet from auto seeds sounds like they are trying to put together some nice strains

I just grew out an Auto Chemdog on my latest grow #Magic. One of the better Auto Strains I've grown to date. :thumbs:

Have a look and let me know what you think: https://www.autoflower.org/f5/auto-...sel-auto-multi-strain-variety-grow-34976.html

I wan't me that flagged them Magic, the credit goes to phillow.
Crazy thing is......Regs Are very rare in the autoflowering world!......look up autoflowering strains and you will find 95% females!.......the real reason for this is that the money to be made is in the males.........it takes a real breeder to know a good cannabis male plant.........ALSO.......it's a big challenge to find STABLE male pollen in ANY AUTOFLOWERING PLANT! .....................stable is the key word here.......................................:HW9: :HW3: :HW2:

Magic Berner and Jigga explained it to me at last years Cup. All thoose Forum Cut/PhantomCookies ect. Stuff were Bagseeds....Cookie Crew jus call them Fortune Cookies cause rather it turns out good or not. But there is a lot of Seed Comp. out there which are Just Leaking other Dudes Genetics dont want to throw Names out but there are many out there.....sad nowadays its all bout the quick money not the quality.

Back