Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

710 Genetics- High Priorty Auto :Sharing One:

A quicker and more compact Autoflowering version of High Priority.This strain produces a strong fruity skunk smell with intense flavour leaving a Sweet aftertaste.High Priority grows tall with sativa like traits,but has a indica dominant effect.With a short flowering time of 55 days and a large producer, High priority is an ideal choice for everyone.The flowers on this amazing plant produces lot of resin with a strong effects which will please any experienced and novice grower alike.

• Sex: Feminised
  • Type: Sativa/indica Hybrid
  • Flowering: 10-12 weeks October
  • THC Content: 17%
  • Genetics: High Priority x Ruderalis
  • Yield: High

Dna genetics and Mills nutrients of Holland teamed up to make a new soil made of coco and cork instead of perlite, just saw it on their instagram page, sounds pretty coo

Im back guys with another update on new auto strains! lets get right to it shall we?

Short Stuff Boutique Line of Autos are now on the market at attitude seed bank! all thoses round 2 testers out there should feel good to hear this!

Auto Bud Cannon

Pink Grapefruit

Big Gun

Spanish Diesel

Auto Yeti

New to the auto world KUSH SEEDS!
Auto Kush (Og Kush x Auto)

Dont know if i covered this strain i've seen it a few times looking thru different sites but dont know if i posted it or not.

HSO
Dedoverde Haze (Amnesia x California Haze )

00 Seeds
Auto Soma

Moon Seeds
Auto Moon

Venus Seeds
Afgan Ryder Auto

AKtombe Auto

Kritical Max

Northern Lights Auto

Red Skunk Auto

Not new but i see its kind of a hard auto to find but they are fresh in stock at alibongo Nirvana Seeds- Jock Horror Auto

Speed Seeds
Auto Ak47
Amnesia Auto
Auto Blueberry
Diesel Auto
Skunk Auto

Thats all for now folks! Hope to hear more from these strains! i may pick up a couple and try them out.:thumbs:

So many strains.....so little time!!! Thanks for the updates IDS!! My wish list keeps gettin longer!!

Thanks for the updates!! Excellent new genetics!

Got a few more for you guys today :Sharing One:

Positronics Seeds: Northern Haze Express

Sagarmatha Seeds:
Star Ryder
Smurfberry
Lowboldt
Double Diesel Ryder
AK-48

OSSC
Auto Destroyer

Those Sagarmatha strains have been out about as long as Easyryder from the joint doctor...at least since 09.....grew out the DDR and it was NOT an auto....also their Smurfberry did NOT auto at that time.....lets hope they got that all figured out..........thanks for the New strain updates....super appreciated! :tiphat::grin:

Those Sagarmatha strains have been out about as long as Easyryder from the joint doctor...at least since 09.....grew out the DDR and it was NOT an auto....also their Smurfberry did NOT auto at that time.....lets hope they got that all figured out..........thanks for the New strain updates....super appreciated! :tiphat::grin:
I grew out a Smurfberry a while back and it went full auto without issue. Great smoke!!

uploadfromtaptalk1405527913223.jpg

Back