Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

Wow! Diesel and Jack Herer rolled up into one, then auto'ed! That sounds like some damn good genetics right there! Hope someone checks it out. I would but I have so many seeds... Went on a ridiculous buying spree this past year :/

try Nepali x Durban Poison and mix with the renown Ruderalis strain and get back to me. I want to see it for myself. I've never heard of these two strains put together and then mixed with Ruderalis for making autoflowers. If you can do it send me a bud..

Been a slow summer when it comes to new auto strains, but I have a feeling thing will pick back up during these fall/winter months! Stay tuned I always keep a eye out for you guys!:Sharing One:

I have new ones that will go in mid September. I can't get to them before then: Bue Amnesia XXL and Auto Cheese XXL both from Dinafem. My first run of XXL's are looking great, so I hope these to be equal or better.

Got a couple of the new Sweet Seeds today - The Bloody Skunk Auto and Devil Cream Auto. Also Dinafem OG Kush Auto so I can compare to the HSO OG Kush Auto. Got some more Sweet Seeds Freebies - Black Cream Auto, HSO's Blue Dream Auto and Delicious Seeds Northern Light Auto. The freebies are all ones I wanted to try, so yahoo!!!!

Updates!!!!!! Hop digity39 strains!

Amaranta Seeds
Ak Automatic, Amaranta Automatic, Amaranta Dwarf, Birrie Jack Auto, Easy Bud, G-Power Cheese Auto, KO Haze Auto, Power Haze Auto, Tugy D Diesel Auto
Freedom Seeds
Big Easy Auto, Purple Express, Smokey Bear Auto
Taylord Genetics
Not a fan of the name, and no info what so ever for it but here it is
Autoslave

Green Fantasy
Auto Flower, Auto Ak, Auto Big Dane,Auto Bamiyan
Soma Seeds
Somatic

VIP Marijuana Seeds
Membrana Hiper Auto, Northern Delights Auto, Taison Auto(purple kush),Timanfaya Auto,VIP Auto, VIP Dwarf

Philosopher Seeds
White Yoda, Cheesy Auto

Venus Genetics

Afgan Ryder Auto, AKtombe Auto, Kritical Max Auto, Northern Lights Auto, Red Skunk Auto

Speed Seeds
Diesel Auto, Skunk Auto, Amnesia Auto, Northern Lights, Blueberry Auto, Ak47 Auto

Norden Seeds
Auto Viking Sativa

I really had to dig for these babies but i found something to share with you guys! :Sharing One:

Last edited:
Marijuana Seeds.nl

CRITICAL THUNDER AUTO (5 Seeds) FEMINIZED NEW
Critical Mass x White Widow Max Auto Cross

AUTO BLUETOOTH (5 Seeds) FEMINIZED NEW
Blueberry x Sweettooth

AUTO GDP (5 Seeds) FEMINIZEDNEW
Autoflowering version of legendary Granddaddy Purps

BUBBLEGUM AUTOMATIC (5 Seeds) FEMINIZED NEW
Autoflowering version of the cult classic Bubblegum

MANGO AUTOMATIC (5 Seeds) FEMINIZED NEW
Auto flowering version of Mango