Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

:drool:Auto Fire OG!!!!!:drool: REGS!!!!!
:Sharing One:

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/dank-genetics-seeds-auto-fire-og/prod_5068.html
untitled.png
putting in a order asap before they get sold out!!!

got to find out if they really are auto or is auto just part of the name. one place has them as auto another photo so i will have an update soon.

Last edited:
Yeah deceiving name... those are not Autos.

I wish there were more DANK autos. Fire OG auto, cookie auto, SSSDH auto etc. I mean yeah dark coloured autos are cool, but Pakistan chitral kush genetics are just pretty, not potent. Spyder surprised me pleasantly, because it was something completely different, it looked exotic, smells like peppery grape drink, gets you high like the Apollo genetics in the parents and can yield big. Granted there are still a lot of autos I haven't tried, but most of them seem really "basic". I'm hoping the DP autos with haze genetics turn out dank and different.

Love this thread. Heck, loving this site! So how did the Blue Dream auto grow go? Any feedback? Or is that in a different section? If so, can someone kindly point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

Stimpy

Dude, I really like the red Sweet Seeds. I grew the Dark Devil and now the Bloody Skunk and love them both. The BS has an incredible grape smell and is smooth as smooth. I am vaping it today and I have no desire to swith strains like I usually do. If you haven't done some Sweet Seeds, you may want to take a look.

I wish there were more DANK autos. Fire OG auto, cookie auto, SSSDH auto etc. I mean yeah dark coloured autos are cool, but Pakistan chitral kush genetics are just pretty, not potent. Spyder surprised me pleasantly, because it was something completely different, it looked exotic, smells like peppery grape drink, gets you high like the Apollo genetics in the parents and can yield big. Granted there are still a lot of autos I haven't tried, but most of them seem really "basic". I'm hoping the DP autos with haze genetics turn out dank and different.

Ghost Train Haze #1 Auto aka Fantasmo OG by Mephisto Genetics, available early next year (2015) so soon......

Back