Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

yeah fuck that hubba bubba smelling shit looks real damageable.. they have just released a few strains .. tyrone special, hubbabubbasmellascope...and 24 carat ... 4 in all inc the wifes crack!

i mean even if you only went by a name{WTF?} you would have fun timez and even better if its genetics look like kickin your fucking head in -- ie..

Crystal METH -
Crystal_METH.png

LSD 25

California Snow -

Mexican Airlines - (got to be the best sounding name for a while )
Mexican_Airlines.png

- - - Updated - - -

and whats in these plants sounds even better than there name!!

- - - Updated - - -

and whats in these plants sounds even better than there name!!

From Stitch
WHITE SIRIUS (6 photos)
The stars, always when I go see a desire to go to explore , it was always like a child. when saw the brightest star of ciel , I suppose that could raise a variety someday bear his name given its potential to produce resin like crazy and looks so white and so bright that star .
Here it is, after 2 years of intensive work by repeated crosses, White Sirius came to light.
Extraordinary cross between White russian x chem dog x great white shark , the result is simply fantastic , incredible and powerful. plants are large, leafy , highly branched and buds are white resin .
Curiously this variety came with 0.0 of CBD , THC is pure lover of pure Energia , but many medical patients who used the saw very effective for muscle aches , headaches, painful periods etc ...
If you really want a true white variety , look no further here is for you.

THC: 18 %
CBD: 0.0 %
Height: 60 cm to 120 cm
Weight : 50 gr to 150 gr
Harvest time from planting the seed 75 to 85 days
Medicinal Use: A + + ( Day Use )
Lowryder - Indica - Sativa % : 05.15.80
Effects : happiness, uncontrolled laughter , well-being , motivation , creativity, a must for those who want to live happy every day.

@ at beltram: those have been out for sometime now. They are hard to find and the breeders are very shady characters they wont respond to any inquiries about their strains.:Sharing One:

@blessedinwashington
No I’ve seen them before I know they are the newest of their autos but don’t think it is all that new in terms of being on the market.

"AFN smoke out"

@AeroHydro
White Sirus was tested here at afn stitch already dropped a whole little ad about all his new autos in his breeding section. Tang grew a white sirus just a couple months ago if I find the thread ill drop it on you. And just a heads up If a breeder has a section here on afn I don’t report their new strains I leave that up to the reps to take care of their advertising, I report the strains that don’t have a rep here to inform us. :peace:

Nice find bro thanks for bring that back to us! Top tao seeds interesting.

oooh! seeds from Cezklovenska! (I think that's how they spelt it when i used to collect stamps!)

steely

Yeah, but they only sell regular seeds.

I got a freebie.. BlimBurn Northern Auto from Atttitude
They don't even have a picture of it! Haha

Back