Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

looking mighty fine Hazy loving the snap lay flats lol :dance:

Day 33

All plants now on Bloom nutes, Ok i thought TD's were big plants, but the Mazars are giants in all ways, fatter stems, broader leaves and more height...I truly love the form of Mazars. Here is a pick of one over grown grow room.. I can barely get in there now without stepping on them.....MADNESS!!!

attachment.php

Gonna be some monsters bro..:group::smokebuds:

Wow !! Looking great! :drool: I was thinking of super-cropping a little one I've got going for the 32oz contest. When would you suggest is a good time to do it?

Sub'ed !!

nice garden Hazy, do you have that light on a mover or is it covering that well without? The TD smell so fruity imo I have 7 getting chopped tonight and tomorrow that smell like fruity pebbles with some earthy tones.. Look like you will have some nice AM too!

looks like a massive jungle in that room! impressive none the less! that pic makes me want to start a grow NOW and I can't damnnnn! everything in that you got going looks so damn green!! you damn sure know how to grow em hazy.. :booya:

Wow !! Looking great! :drool: I was thinking of super-cropping a little one I've got going for the 32oz contest. When would you suggest is a good time to do it?

Sub'ed !!

Anytime seems to be ok with autos..I've done right up until 2 weeks before finishing , i would probably wait until they're at least a couple of weeks old though.

nice garden Hazy, do you have that light on a mover or is it covering that well without? The TD smell so fruity imo I have 7 getting chopped tonight and tomorrow that smell like fruity pebbles with some earthy tones.. Look like you will have some nice AM too!

No light mover... Just seem to be getting a lot of coverage. Yeah i love the smell of TD towards the end...Enjoy it's as strong a sativa high as your going to find, stands up well against any photo.

looks like a massive jungle in that room! impressive none the less! that pic makes me want to start a grow NOW and I can't damnnnn! everything in that you got going looks so damn green!! you damn sure know how to grow em hazy.. :booya:

Thanks man!!!

Gonna be some monsters bro..:group::smokebuds:

Cheers fella, I'm really surprised by the Mazars, not what i was expecting.

Day 38

AutoMazars are giants !!!! all three are over one meter tall, and they're only in 7.5L pots !!! All plants now showing pre flowers..Happy dayz. Here is a pic of one of them. Enjoy.

attachment.php

Looking Awesome Hazy ^_^

I'll be pleased as punch if my Automazars grow like that!!

hi hazy, the plant seems out of proportion to the pot size!. Looks great, watch it bud up...

Back