Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

DAY 22

Loving the form of the AM, nice thick branches and phat indy leaves. All have now shown sex.Upped their feed to 3ml Fish Mix per litre.

Mazar.

attachment.php

Oh dear what happened here?

attachment.php

So i used to do this many moons ago with photo clones, let them grow 12'-18' then snap them low down and lay the plant flat,to create a sea of bud,as this plant was stretching due to being on the edge of the useful light, and it's getting a bit crowded under the light. I thought i would give it a go with an auto. and it has responded the same way my photos did. Within 3 hours most of the branches and the main stem were pointing towards the light. Now if this doesn't stunt it, nothing will:D

attachment.php

Have a high weekend everyone :group:

Mad plant abuser! haha ^_^

These look fantastic, i was getting all green eye'd over the Starryder thinking dammit, i'm always being left behind as i still need to drop my AMs.
This sets my mind at ease again - of course AM's are gonna be great!
It's very interesting to see the training you do on plants and how they dont seem to be suffering much - i've got my eye on your topped TD too ^_^

Always on the cutting edge hazy nice work!!! Looking great!!! How is the smell???

I love your "tough love" approach to your girls hazy! they seem to take it well :thumbs:

its going to be a bendy one. It's handy for micro growers to know that auto's can be shaped into any space available and still deliver

050828_0153.jpg
Hazy's The Cannabis Contortionist Show......:joint:
wei-contortionist.jpg

Day 27

Just a quick update to show a comparison between the TD that was topped and one that wasn't. The topped one is a little shorter, but it's very early days yet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey Insert the New AutoFem is controlling the smell ATM....Sweet Sweet Sweet.
:group:

Yep i can barely even smell the TD, only when I have them out of the cab!!! TD, at least at this stage is good for stealth!!! Looking good Hazy!!!

There is a technique for organic hedge laying similar to this H. Where they cut the stem through 65% and bend it like hazy !!...............you got some minerals to bend the plant at 90 like that, without a snappidge H !!.............the xyelem & pholem is split in 2, but not damaged at all.

hazy's xylem bending.jpg

With all that green machinery pumping, it's amazing how it re renders itself. This happens in the wild, and is an inbuilt savior !!....amazing resilience....the mazzar is so cute H, i am going to do a auto next run, and this pic comp to TD has made me put the mazzar on the list H, nice work, as before H, nice grow, tops..AB.....

What a great looking plant man.......superb form, Pheno/geno and color, tops...AB..

View attachment 228933
pencil.png

Thanks AB.. Yes it's one special plant...showing signs of a little def..but nothing serious, sometimes i think its just the rapidity of the growth that makes it quite hard to keep up with them. Here's a few pics of the snapped stem for you AB.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:group:

Last edited:
Back