Dutch Passion Hazy Super-Cropping Think Different & AutoMazar

Hazy

Canin’ it
Reaction score
Time to give the AutoMazar a try...and revisit Think Different.

Above ground now for 14 days. I've got three of each. One of each strain has already been heavily super cropped. some pics of what's happening so far

Mazar

attachment.php

Think Different

attachment.php

From left to right 2x AutoMazar 1x Think Different

attachment.php

From left to right 2x Think Different 1x AutoMazar

attachment.php

I'll keep you updated with their progress

Easy. :group:

I am looking forward to seeing this one take off Hazy, good to see the un-named beast in the background is doing so well too!

Looking good hazy, if you don't mind me asking.. How many inches away do you keep your 600w from the top of your plants? It seems your getting great coverage and still get good node spacing without a lot of stretch and since I also got a 600w im curious on how ya do it man :D

Thanks in advance homie :smokebuds:

Looking good hazy, if you don't mind me asking.. How many inches away do you keep your 600w from the top of your plants? It seems your getting great coverage and still get good node spacing without a lot of stretch and since I also got a 600w im curious on how ya do it man :D

Thanks in advance homie :smokebuds:

I start them at 30" and just let the plant grow into it until it is 16"-18" and then keep that kind off height until the stretch stops, then i lower it a little, :thumbs:

DAY 19

Starting to show sex. the Mazars seem to have a head start over the TD's. The TD that i am super cropping has now been topped. Curious to see how it responds. a couple of pics of the topped TD. :group:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mind if i step in for this Hazy going to be sweet im hooked on DP grows now and i aint even near first harvest yet :group: like the Super cropped Topped TD its sweet:dance:

I'm super anxious to see how this think different responds to you cropping her! :thumbs:

Great work as per usual, Hazy!

I've been waiting to see a topped TD!

Thanks everyone...Si you're always welcome sir, good to see you've caught the bug.

Just a quick update in the topped TD. The topping seemed to only slow it down for 24hrs, as you can see it's off and running again and bushing out. :group:

attachment.php

Back