Outdoor Hazy Grows Gelato in California

I’d be lying if I said that wasn’t stressful, anyway fingers crossed they’re bedded properly

Five weeks from clone

E32BDF45-9AF1-4A3E-A88A-F3366460F90B.jpeg

1761FBCF-D67A-48C7-96B1-D7EE3C60D7A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Bedtime for monsters … this climate is fucking insane for growing… anywhere between 80 & 100 degrees.. during the day and as low as 58 at night humidity fluctuates between around 37% in the hot dry part of the day to 86% in the night ..no rain ..EVER… apparently there’s a severe drought… oh and the fires.. earthquakes … and hella shootings.. .. it’s the fucking Wild West :shooty:

CB2FE4DA-18A5-400D-867B-C7908E5CB445.jpeg

Last edited:
oh and the fires.. earthquakes … and hella shootings.. .. it’s the fucking Wild West

You know the plot next door to us is up for sale again........(we Think).....:eyebrows:.....everything you get in Cali Except the guns......:shooty:...unless Spain legalises and we Optomise the plots for a Canna Farm......then we might need gun turrets.....:pass:

Bit wild west....but hey...red wine is 2 euros a ltr...what more do you want.....?.......:crying:...

Or is the European arrest warrant still Current....?...:eyebrows:

:crying::crying::crying:

You know the plot next door to us is up for sale again........(we Think).....:eyebrows:.....everything you get in Cali Except the guns......:shooty:...unless Spain legalises and we Optomise the plots for a Canna Farm......then we might need gun turrets.....:pass:

Bit wild west....but hey...red wine is 2 euros a ltr...what more do you want.....?.......:crying:...

Or is the European arrest warrant still Current....?...:eyebrows:

:crying::crying::crying:

Buy it …oh yeah… I’ll be there in a heartbeat.. well… once I’ve finished with these two… no one seems that bothered about the arrest warrant:crying:

o one seems that bothered about the arrest warrant:crying:

Brexit @Hazy .....even Interpol don't wanna know us.......... :pass:

but..I was Thinking...just incase there are any old Wanted posters ...we could maybe get you a weekend job in Benidorm..........in Drag....:pass:

Reinvent yourself....your voice....your legs.....I'm sure you'd have no problems getting weekend gigs as Hazy Fantazy.....to supplement your pension....

:crying:

It's only 40 minutes away..........................on the bus.........:pass:

Plants are at home …. Meanwhile I’m on bilge pump watch for the next 24hrs … cos she’s back in the water .. 86Ft of pure indulgence
7BD7997B-FED4-4ED7-AE59-82D38D0F8E22.jpeg

CC730872-4A9B-47A3-9EEB-75A49A1CA854.jpeg

This should keep me going till morning

3211DC5B-B06C-42D3-9B26-CDEF00F5A4A0.jpeg

Enjoy your weekend… I’ll update the plants tomorrow :pass:

:bighug: nice boat! my last work was a marine supply company, i supplied all the gear for commercial fishing fleet, boat builders, and pleasure boaters for 18 years. i know a little about boats. :thumbsup: including sailboat rigging.

Back