Outdoor Hazy Grows Gelato in California

Girls are looking good...................but then.........I'm on me first voddy....might just be Voddy goggles............:eyebrows:

:crying:

You got a Good Friday Night planned.....?.............:cheers:

Girls are looking good...................but then.........I'm on me first voddy....might just be Voddy goggles............:eyebrows:

:crying:

You got a Good Friday Night planned.....?.............:cheers:
Haha … just a quite one tonight.. about to hit peak heat of the day … so cold beers and pool are called for.. once it gets a little cooler… I’m melting :fire::pass::cheers::bighug:

So what’s the point of all this carry on!

Here is a picture side on of the first node sidebranch…. All the growth you see, is on that one branch.

BAEA65A2-C749-43C3-8AF6-C4759A48DA7D.jpeg

And here is the same branch from another angle, showing the branches that have been manipulated up to the canopy by LST and Supercropping.

A46F2557-AEDA-4A0F-99F8-8B6C885F0BF1.jpeg

The weather here is very conducive for growing, plants are getting around 10 hrs direct sunlight per day and in this heat, getting water 3 x 1.5L per day,

Happy daze :pass:

A few of us know what the fuss is. your superior method called Caning. have seen a few of your grows son. :bighug:

You taught me everything I know Dad :bighug:

And you taught me everything i know :headbang:,,i loved your threads :d5: a ,bottle of fishmix and a dash of Epsom salts ,,simples :headbang: made life so easy for new growers :worship:

its great to see you back :cheers:

girls looking fantastic

And you taught me everything i know :headbang:,,i loved your threads :d5: a ,bottle of fishmix and a dash of Epsom salts ,,simples :headbang: made life so easy for new growers :worship:

its great to see you back :cheers:

girls looking fantastic

Hey thanks brother… aye it’s good to be back, keeping it simple as ever :pass::cheers:

Back