Outdoor Hazy Grows Gelato in California

You know me … I can be a wee bit spiky sometimes…. I apologise for being a tad wankerish… it’s been a long weekend… here is me suffering in Cali

The Suffering you are doing....it is understandable........cough..cough....it Looks so Rough...and I can't See us being able to mount a Rescue Mission for you for Years and years...you must be Gutted...... :pass: .....sigh...

It looks Terrible.......I bet that watter is so warm it wouldn't even wake you up if you fell overboard......:crying:

that sucks you’re going back into lockdown… all these asshats not getting vaccinated, are going to be the end of all of us

:yeah: I Think it is just to stop them staying open all night....:cheers:...I Think it is either 2 am or 4 am curfew....:biggrin:

But..but..but.....I'm pooping myself coz I'm not vax'd...not even a first dose.....:pass:..I suspect they might have run out of Pfizer vax.
(or...they just want me dead.....:biggrin:..)

Hubby got both his early May and early June.

We went to the Doc's to say I'd been missed...wait for an appointment....
We got told they were doing walk in at a near by town...it closed the day before we got there...
Got told about another walk in clinic....it wasn't but they checked my name phone number....wait for an appointment...:shrug:

Two young lasses ahead of my looked in their 20's...getting theirs....which makes me suspect they are out of the vax I'm supposed to get.

So.....it is not for want of Trying....:pass:...I said from the start...I'd be the first person to roll me sleeve up for it....:headbang:

Hmmmm....is this not 1 of the 2 tutorials we actually Have @Waira ......I'm sure @blue has one stashed....... :pass:

Have a great weekend @Hazy :cheersmate:..ching ching......

I do!! I stashed it the the blue corner for reposting to the amazement of our wonderful plant-abusers-in-training types!
It's called Hazys Cane Training Tutorial
^_^
:bighug:

I do!! I stashed it the the blue corner for reposting to the amazement of our wonderful plant-abusers-in-training types!
It's called Hazys Cane Training Tutorial
^_^

Morning @blue ... :bighug: ...I Found it....Hope you didn't mind me rifling through your Drawers........:eyebrows:

Morning @blue ... :bighug: ...I Found it....Hope you didn't mind me rifling through your Drawers........:eyebrows:

... you know i LOVE it when you do that!

1627981895683.png

:haha:

... you know i LOVE it when you do that!

View attachment 1351209

:haha:

Gawd...we are going to get yelled at by @Hazy again.....aren't we..........?..............

I'll distract him .....and we'll both run for it..........

Last one back to the staff room makes the coffee........ruuuuuunnnn...............:headbang:

Son. don't you know. Rock stars wear tight jeans. :crying: only old guys wear relaxed fit. :bighug:

The word Runtz don't fit that beast.:growing:or the other monster. :yoinks: when i lived in California. this was one of the songs i related to til this day it reminds me. :bighug:

Happy Friday..................:friday:...how they doing @Hazy....................?

Back