Dinafem haze or industrial auto cbd journal

Nice dense looking buds :slap: really like the contrast of gold and green.

What trichome color did you shoot for?
Thank you for the REP SLAP jingo, I just checked them the are milky white to amber at day 87

Looking really nice!! Can't wait to see final numbers!!
I need to get a set of Pesola hanging scales to get wet weight bro.

wow she looks beautiful @Fairlynew, cant wait for a smoke report!:slap:
Thank you bro I can hardly wait to try it. My Daughter has a debilitating disease called TAR-LOV and is in severe pain at a young age so I hope it will help her more than anything. The first thing her pain management doctor did was prescribe high cbd strain

Thank you bro I can hardly wait to try it. My Daughter has a debilitating disease called TAR-LOV and is in severe pain at a young age so I hope it will help her more than anything. The first thing her pain management doctor did was prescribe high cbd strain

You gonna make oils or just smoke? Also interested to see how these help...especially your daughter.

i hope it works for you and her im growing it for anxiety im on day 55ish i believe

Here she is pruned

IMG_4375.JPG
IMG_4377.JPG
IMG_4376.JPG
IMG_4374.JPG
IMG_4373.JPG
IMG_4372.JPG
IMG_4371.JPG
IMG_4371.JPG
IMG_4370.JPG

I used terpinator through out the grow what a supplement. You are right there @tripaholic88 She produced copious amounts of resinous BUDATION my MAN

Back