Dinafem haze or industrial auto cbd journal

Top notch growing my brother!

I so hope your your daughter is able to find relief with this and the IPCBDa. I know it sure helps with my ever present chronic pain.

I have two of these fine plants going now. Very impressed so far. P#1 is smaller, much more Indica dominate than P#2 which is the tallest auto I have grown thus far, with very nice open structure for northern lat high humid outdoor growing.

Will see how the CBD numbers stand up to the CBD photo strains that I have created.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not take a final weight I have no scales and gave most of it to my Daughter and son who are both prescribed high CBD strains.

Just to let anyone out there know I am starting a CBD INDUSTRIAL auto the seed is being germinated as I type. I twill be in a journal from seed to smoke report. @Dinafem-Mark thank you for the high end strains bro.

No problem what so ever mate will be watching your diary with great interest and would love your thoughts on the end product once fully grown out, dry and cured :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

They absolutely love it. What a taste is all I here lol and the high is primo and the cbds are working my son is seizure free. My daughter likes it in Cannabutter my son likes both

They absolutely love it. What a taste is all I here lol and the high is primo and the cbds are working my son is seizure free. My daughter likes it in Cannabutter my son likes both
so glad its working for them man!:d5:

This is great news mate :toke: this makes all the hard work worth it when we hear that our strains are providing medicinal values and relief :thumbsup: . Glad both your son and daughter are liking this strain :thumbsup: very encouraging to hear and I'll pass your thought onto the boss and the rest of the team :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Top notch growing my brother!

I so hope your your daughter is able to find relief with this and the IPCBDa. I know it sure helps with my ever present chronic pain.

I have two of these fine plants going now. Very impressed so far. P#1 is smaller, much more Indica dominate than P#2 which is the tallest auto I have grown thus far, with very nice open structure for northern lat high humid outdoor growing.

Will see how the CBD numbers stand up to the CBD photo strains that I have created.

Peace.
Hello @StickMan. I was wondering how your plants are doing. Maybe you could link the grow bro

here is a picture update
IMG_4867.JPG
IMG_4868.JPG
IMG_4869 - Edited.jpg

Back