Dinafem haze or industrial auto cbd journal

:slap:

That's one lovely plant sir! I hope its exactly what you daughter needs. I and I'm sure there's many other people interested in these CBD autos, thanks for great journal. :pass:
Thank you for the very kind words. It was my pleasure to journal it for everyone to see. Thanks for the rep slap too

I used terpinator through out the grow what a supplement. You are right there @tripaholic88 She produced copious amounts of resinous BUDATION my MAN
how do you like terpinator? and is it comparable to AN Overdrive? and Dinafem definitely did the right thing by putting the XXL parent in this one! good size to her and great buds!

Oberdrive is a bud booster for bud boosting i use a product called massive. http://terpinator.com This explains terpinator

Last edited:
It does the job and then some I have ran it for over half a year and love it. I do not start until bud starts to form. You can use it right through flush if so desired. There was an interview with the guy who brought it to market geo pot Drew and it is on here AFN.

There was an interview with the guy who brought it to market geo pot Drew and it is on here AFN.
how would i find this interview? im interested in maybe using this for my grape crinkles i have that are vegging right now

Budelee takes care of the interviews I am not sure where he keeps them

Thank you so much for the pre harvest shots mate she turned out to be a beast of a cbd strain :thumbsup:

Some huge fat colas and will definitely love your feedback on the end product and if it has helped medicinally :toke:

Great grow and a very nice end result :slap:

All the best and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

D-M.

Just to let anyone out there know I am starting a CBD INDUSTRIAL auto the seed is being germinated as I type. I twill be in a journal from seed to smoke report. @Dinafem-Mark thank you for the high end strains bro.

Back