Indoor Hansbricks Vs Weedman

GCS Harvest - Day 91
Well I had a marathon 12 hour trimming session with this beast yesterday (shitty part about growing monsters :p), spent over 2 hours just stripping off most of the leaves for these pics so you're welcome ;) There was actually way more bud I was expecting once I had her stripped down, should be close to 200g I think... These are some of the fattest buds I've grown as well as some of the frostiest so this strain is a winner in my book :thumbsup:

Here's the first round of pics, I'll have more of the trimmed bud shots up later.
zv2aweB.jpg

HKCQysd.jpg

Yt0VjlJ.jpg

xF8Y5qd.jpg

qvGmnYB.jpg

LpATddA.jpg

otBob0B.jpg

fNIu5Mk.jpg

thHFjW1.jpg

eiZhahq.jpg

gj9YpyN.jpg

8O9WCNz.jpg

jFkWE0n.jpg

rUE7yFs.jpg

PLKGHLt.jpg

mGuYZik.jpg

OU5F8S9.jpg

YcikU1j.jpg

YwksnZL.jpg

w3ggLHb.jpg

wHkFB5s.jpg

NxOO9ei.jpg

cTQrhXK.jpg

AtQGAzc.jpg

Last edited:
What does she smelllll like! Ooh she's pretty, and big!
Well not like cookies unfortunately... Aside from the overpowering skunky smell there's some spicy/peppery notes in there.
12 hours of trimming - ouch! Hope you took a lot of smoke breaks. A well deserved :slap: for your efforts.
Thanks for the rep dude. Yeah trimming plants this size really sucks, especially since I like well manicured buds :eyebrows: Thankfully it was a bit of a blur while medicating on some Trainwreck ;)

Looking awesome Hans,great growing mate.
Cheers Red, thanks for following along.

Jesus Hans, you're method & system are unstoppable. You're dialed my friend.

This is a perfect example of preparation and fine-tuning leading to huge dividends.
Thanks for the kind words Trap.
:pass:

GCS Harvest - Day 91
Well I had a marathon 12 hour trimming session with this beast yesterday (shitty part about growing monsters :p), spent over 2 hours just stripping off most of the leaves for these pics so you're welcome ;) There was actually way more bud I was expecting once I had her stripped down, should be close to 200g I think... These are some of the fattest buds I've grown as well as some of the frostiest so this strain is a winner in my book :thumbsup:

Here's the first round of pics, I'll have more of the trimmed bud shots up later.
zv2aweB.jpg

HKCQysd.jpg

Yt0VjlJ.jpg

xF8Y5qd.jpg

qvGmnYB.jpg

LpATddA.jpg

otBob0B.jpg

fNIu5Mk.jpg

thHFjW1.jpg

eiZhahq.jpg

gj9YpyN.jpg

8O9WCNz.jpg

jFkWE0n.jpg

rUE7yFs.jpg

PLKGHLt.jpg

mGuYZik.jpg

OU5F8S9.jpg

YcikU1j.jpg

YwksnZL.jpg

w3ggLHb.jpg

wHkFB5s.jpg

NxOO9ei.jpg

cTQrhXK.jpg

AtQGAzc.jpg
when a master works his magic this is what you get, will some of this rub off on me Hans?

Back