Outdoor Guerilla grow - 100x autoflower!

I had about 30 something plants outdoor this year and all I can say is good luck bro. It's a lot of work all by your self. Triple the load I had cause your doing 100.
Grow indoor. It's easier and also less of a risk compared to 100 outdoor with a fence. That's a lot of room to have that. Easily seen by the air. Wouldn't risk it.

And the bud is more potent. Easier to control your environment and not as much risk of pest and mold. Mold always takes some of my bud! Shitty

Sounds good man, thats a big crop for a first up ! I'm an outdoor dude, my philosophy on growing is to keep as close to nature as possible. I'd be doing bigger holes if I was you, 2 Gal, 7.5 L, not much man. Yes they'll grow through to the natural soil but if the soils crap underneath your mix, it WILL cost you in yield. It's all about the soil man, give them plenty to grow into. I grow in organic compost and mix in an organic fertilizer which contains chicken shit, fish meal, blood & bone, seaweed, worm castings , rock minerals, natural gypsum, sulphate of potash & rock phosphate. I also mix in perlite & vermiculite and course river sand. For photo plants I dig holes about 4ft deep & 3ft wide and load it with the mix. I will be growing my auto's in 80-100L pots with the same mix, would advise you to dig holes about that big for your auto's (approx 20-25 gallons). I will probably get crucified for saying this is over the top, but in my experience with photo's it was well worth the extra digging and as auto's are a different beast, any stunting will cost you dearly. Good luck man :peace:

your right BUT, for a 100 plant guerilla grow I personally wouldn't be digging big holes! lol! if your growing small auto ( thats my plan for the stealth factor ), a 1 gallon hole would be fine, it really depends on the strain your growing. As treeman says. Epsoma , Jobe's, and Grow more Organic Soil builder. Jobe's has organic spikes to, which might be just the thing or a guerilla grow with that many plants, easy to carry,too. you go digging 4x3 three holes and you'll be digging all summer.........lol! If you aim is the same as mine, stealth is much more important than trying to grow the biggest plants you can. I plan to plant them and make minimal visits. Early summer there's usually plenty of rain so watering shouldn't be an issue. Thats another thing about growing this many, there's no way you'll be able to keep them all watered properly, unless you grow them all in one place, which is REALLY not a good idea. Best to figure nature will be in total control...........

your right BUT, for a 100 plant guerilla grow I personally wouldn't be digging big holes! lol! if your growing small auto ( thats my plan for the stealth factor ), a 1 gallon hole would be fine, it really depends on the strain your growing. As treeman says. Epsoma , Jobe's, and Grow more Organic Soil builder. Jobe's has organic spikes to, which might be just the thing or a guerilla grow with that many plants, easy to carry,too. you go digging 4x3 three holes and you'll be digging all summer.........lol! If you aim is the same as mine, stealth is much more important than trying to grow the biggest plants you can. I plan to plant them and make minimal visits. Early summer there's usually plenty of rain so watering shouldn't be an issue. Thats another thing about growing this many, there's no way you'll be able to keep them all watered properly, unless you grow them all in one place, which is REALLY not a good idea. Best to figure nature will be in total control...........

True pop. Watering will be a bitch bro unless you have water access like creek, river, or well! And it will take you all day to water that many! Your plan makes me cringe cause I have been there.

Soil and the strain play a huge roll! what auto strain will this be done with?

For 100 plants consider buying/renting a gas auger. You can use an ice auger (for ice fishing) in a pinch. A 8" hole dug 2 feet deep will equal about 5 gallons or 20 liters of space and can be drilled out in about 30 seconds if you have good ground, without too many rocks. Drill all your holes and backfill with your amendments at least 2 weeks before you plan on planting. This will give animals time to explore and learn theres nothing in the holes, without digging up your plants in the process. Also drilling holes makes the dirt very soft and easy to mix.

I hate to burst your bubble but, you got to crawl befor you run! if this is your first outdoor run you might want to scale it down and see what works best in your environment. and don't use any thing time release or pelletized

If you are growing in Ontario Canada !00 is very doable find a bog in a swamp. Till the crap out of it add perlite and vermiculite stick yer plants afoot a part feed until the tap root or if a clone roots hits water then put time release on them. I have done that method with success and only visited it 4 to 6 times more than once. Use a gps too. You might need hip waiters

Vakten... All good With u? I think i go outdoor aswell next summer. Deep inside the skog :)

Hey, ye Im fine thank you. Hur mår du? Hehe, same tactic as me then, have you dedecided what strain you are going for?

I had about 30 something plants outdoor this year and all I can say is good luck bro. It's a lot of work all by your self. Triple the load I had cause your doing 100.
Grow indoor. It's easier and also less of a risk compared to 100 outdoor with a fence. That's a lot of room to have that. Easily seen by the air. Wouldn't risk it.

Hey man! I understand it will be a lot of work, really a lot of work! But Im up to it. The most of the work will be in the beginning when you have to dig, carry your soil, spray the place, fight with pest and animal etc. But later on your biggest mission will be to water the plants actualy.

Soil and the strain play a huge roll! what auto strain will this be done with?

Hey man, you are 100% right. I will use compost soil and maybe mix it with some organic fertilzer, not sure if that is needed for autos really, need to make some more research about that. I have not decided what strain to for yet, but Im looking for strains that are made for my climate. Like some danish, GG, blue berry bomb. Do you have any recommendation about the soil and strains that is good for my plan/climate?

For 100 plants consider buying/renting a gas auger. You can use an ice auger (for ice fishing) in a pinch. A 8" hole dug 2 feet deep will equal about 5 gallons or 20 liters of space and can be drilled out in about 30 seconds if you have good ground, without too many rocks. Drill all your holes and backfill with your amendments at least 2 weeks before you plan on planting. This will give animals time to explore and learn theres nothing in the holes, without digging up your plants in the process. Also drilling holes makes the dirt very soft and easy to mix.

Wow that was a great idea! But I think 5 gallon is to big for autos? I will go for about 2-2.5 gallon. Thanks for the tips man!

I hate to burst your bubble but, you got to crawl befor you run! if this is your first outdoor run you might want to scale it down and see what works best in your environment. and don't use any thing time release or pelletized

I agree with you in that in some things. But today we have a lot of information sources that help you a lot! I have been doing a lot of reading and Im taking the best parts of succeful projects that are similar to my project. When you have a climate like ours in Sweden you have to go all in, because you can just do this for like 3-4months every year. Thats my opinion, but I also agree with you that you have to learn to crawl before run in some things in life.

If you are growing in Ontario Canada !00 is very doable find a bog in a swamp. Till the crap out of it add perlite and vermiculite stick yer plants afoot a part feed until the tap root or if a clone roots hits water then put time release on them. I have done that method with success and only visited it 4 to 6 times more than once. Use a gps too. You might need hip waiters

Can you please explain that method a bit more detalied? I really dont get it hehe...

Sorry guys for being a bit unactive, have been working a lot!

You can never have too big of a hole? That doesn't exist. Root constriction is your enemy. Regardless of situation. Just my 2 cents. :Sharing One:

Back