Outdoor Guerilla grow - 100x autoflower!

Diatomaceous earth ;)

Best of luck and be careful! Definitely sounds risky in many ways.

I Maybe go for the TD, I think they Can handle Much and when they grow they grow alot. Shes finishes pretty Quick aswell and a has a supersmoke.

You can never have too big of a hole? That doesn't exist. Root constriction is your enemy. Regardless of situation. Just my 2 cents. :Sharing One:

Its not bad with big holes, but its not always necessary with so big holes. Autoflower do not really need 5+ gallon holes, its enough with 2.5-3gallon.

Diatomaceous earth ;)

Best of luck and be careful! Definitely sounds risky in many ways.
Thanks for the tip! Hehe, life is all about risks my freind :cool:

I Maybe go for the TD, I think they Can handle Much and when they grow they grow alot. Shes finishes pretty Quick aswell and a has a supersmoke.

Ye that is a very good strain, Im thinking of it to... Think Different, AutoXtreme, Auto Blueberry and Auto Mazar is what Im considering to chose, but I have to do a bit more of homework before Im 100% sure.

Hey, ye Im fine thank you. Hur mår du? Hehe, same tactic as me then, have you dedecided what strain you are going for?

Hey man! I understand it will be a lot of work, really a lot of work! But Im up to it. The most of the work will be in the beginning when you have to dig, carry your soil, spray the place, fight with pest and animal etc. But later on your biggest mission will be to water the plants actualy.

Hey man, you are 100% right. I will use compost soil and maybe mix it with some organic fertilzer, not sure if that is needed for autos really, need to make some more research about that. I have not decided what strain to for yet, but Im looking for strains that are made for my climate. Like some danish, GG, blue berry bomb. Do you have any recommendation about the soil and strains that is good for my plan/climate?

Wow that was a great idea! But I think 5 gallon is to big for autos? I will go for about 2-2.5 gallon. Thanks for the tips man!

I agree with you in that in some things. But today we have a lot of information sources that help you a lot! I have been doing a lot of reading and Im taking the best parts of succeful projects that are similar to my project. When you have a climate like ours in Sweden you have to go all in, because you can just do this for like 3-4months every year. Thats my opinion, but I also agree with you that you have to learn to crawl before run in some things in life.

Can you please explain that method a bit more detalied? I really dont get it hehe...

Sorry guys for being a bit unactive, have been working a lot!

google Brown Dirt Warrior he has great guerilla grow videos

Hey, ye Im fine thank you. Hur mår du? Hehe, same tactic as me then, have you dedecided what strain you are going for?

Hey man! I understand it will be a lot of work, really a lot of work! But Im up to it. The most of the work will be in the beginning when you have to dig, carry your soil, spray the place, fight with pest and animal etc. But later on your biggest mission will be to water the plants actualy.

Hey man, you are 100% right. I will use compost soil and maybe mix it with some organic fertilzer, not sure if that is needed for autos really, need to make some more research about that. I have not decided what strain to for yet, but Im looking for strains that are made for my climate. Like some danish, GG, blue berry bomb. Do you have any recommendation about the soil and strains that is good for my plan/climate?

Wow that was a great idea! But I think 5 gallon is to big for autos? I will go for about 2-2.5 gallon. Thanks for the tips man!

I agree with you in that in some things. But today we have a lot of information sources that help you a lot! I have been doing a lot of reading and Im taking the best parts of succeful projects that are similar to my project. When you have a climate like ours in Sweden you have to go all in, because you can just do this for like 3-4months every year. Thats my opinion, but I also agree with you that you have to learn to crawl before run in some things in life.

Can you please explain that method a bit more detalied? I really dont get it hehe...

Sorry guys for being a bit unactive, have been working a lot!
If you have some good size swamps use what we call a swamp bog a island in the swamp

google Brown Dirt Warrior he has great guerilla grow videos

I just saw them, really funny guy! Buy not really that much learning. But I can help a bit to watch the videos.

If you have some good size swamps use what we call a swamp bog a island in the swamp
I have not really found any good swamps in my area... I dont think they are so usual in my area.

Just a question guys, is it really any diffrence with doing a lots of small holes or just one big like 2x1?(meter) and seed like 10 plants in it? Positive and negative things? Or is it just the same thing?

Just a question guys, is it really any diffrence with doing a lots of small holes or just one big like 2x1?(meter) and seed like 10 plants in it? Positive and negative things? Or is it just the same thing?

With photo's maybe not, with autos yes. More plants in smaller holes will significantly out produce few larger, especially in a guerrilla type grow where they may not get optimal care.

edit - I misread your question, multiple plants in a single hole wouldnt be as good as smaller holes, spaced more because the number one factor in size for plants is the amount of sunlight they get, if you crowd them, you will reduce the amount of sun available to each plant and your yield will suffer.

Hey guys! A small update, I will go for these strains: Heavyweight Fast & Vast, Dutch Passion Think Different and Berry Bomb Auto. All of them are autoflower.

I will not buy 100 seeds of these but I will buy a few just to do my own feminzed seeds with the STS method. I will come back with updates when I start with it! Thank you for now!
Please tell me what you think about these strains and the STS method.

Good yielding strains. Do you plan on doing 1 site of 100, 4 sites of 25, 10 sites of 10 or a different break down?

Back