Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

Finely got the last of the seedlings in pots.

Put the Wedding cake in a 20 gallon.
The Green Geloto in a 10 gal
The LSD in a 10 gal
And No name in a 10 gal.
f4fe67d0af753192e18bc9436cac7df6.jpg
5952eda3e84f0c43bc310f6157f35e28.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
ooo, 10 and 29 gal
grow for glory grobro!

Ancient Chinese secret LoL

Yeah you know I'm always experimenting always trying something new I can't ever seem to stick to the same regiment when I find something good I got to change it up too... never happy always trying to get to that next level... sometimes growing's like drugs and women sometimes you just can't get enough of them..LoL[emoji482]

me......never get enough!.......at least in my tiny mind!, even while grace fills my plate
a gweedy case am I

What are the strains names?

Looking Good Gtg! that candy cream is a prayer both times I grew her Nice smoke and Nice strains your running!

I’m running the Dragons blood hash plant from Bodhi, Maya from @Mountainorganics Red dragon, Brooklyn sunrise and Colorado cookies auto.

the tincher looks like it came out Real Good! how’s the high[emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COOL! How long can you hold in box before 2dry. OK, I'm projecting my 20% cabin RH
A long time.. Yes its dry.. I don't usually have to worry about mold unless I accidentally packed one of the bag too tight and there's too many of them in the box I have experienced one bag with a little bit of mold in one of them when I didn't open the box up enough times and I put it in there maybe just a little bit too damp but for the most part it's always good and it's always dry.
And when I want to use it I can rehydrated with a sandwich bag and a moisten cotton ball in it and it rehydrates it.[emoji482]

Looking Good Gtg! that candy cream is a prayer both times I grew her Nice smoke and Nice strains your running!

I’m running the Dragons blood hash plant from Bodhi, Maya from @Mountainorganics Red dragon, Brooklyn sunrise and Colorado cookies auto.

the tincher looks like it came out Real Good! how’s the high[emoji91]

Thanks Robbie[emoji481][emoji482]
Nice strains your running.
I would love to run that dragons blood[emoji482]

Thanks Robbie[emoji481][emoji482]
Nice strains your running.
I would love to run that dragons blood[emoji482]

I’m sure you will Buddy! that Exodus cheese I would really like to run! your running all really Nice strains Gtg your getting a Good start I see[emoji91][emoji108]

Back