Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

Great attitude to have pal...life can always get worse! After breaking my neck i thought that the world as I knew it was finished, took a few years but now i wonder what i was moaning about! Back driving heavy equipment, thankfully we don't have any drug tests...keep your head up and chest out man, you have got this! Glad to see you have the plants issues working out, to my old eyes they look great, seedlings are certainly finding their groove. Good growing buddy!
Oh yeah they got me plenty pissed off man I just found out here about 2 weeks ago that the crane that ran me over actually came out of freaking scrapyard about 40 years ago it was scrapped then because they dont make parts for it then. It was scrapped because of that reason and some dumbass decided they could put it up in there and use it and it's never had any breaks or retarders on an overhead crane with whoopty doos in the track so it could free roll down those whoopty doos in that track.
The whoopty doos are from OVERL LOADING a 25 ton max crane with 40 ton parts like a Hammer base or a press frame.
We use to repair a lot of them.
Worst thing about it is they put me on a Safety Committee two and a half years ago and I told them about crane wrote them up
on it and they ignored it a year and some later I get blew out by one of them junk cranes[emoji91][emoji107]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Last edited:
Stick it to em man...don't let the bastards off easy!! Just remember tough times create tougher men! Give them hell buddy!
Oh yeah they got me plenty pissed off man I just found out here about 2 weeks ago that the crane that ran me over actually came out of freaking scrapyard about 40 years ago it was scrapped then because they dont make parts for it then. It was scrapped because of that reason and some dumbass decided they could put it up in there and use it and it's never had any breaks or retarders on an overhead crane with whoopty doos in the track so it could free roll down those whoopty doos in that track.
Worst thing about it is they put me on a Safety Committee two and a half years ago and I told them about crane wrote them up they ignored it a year and some later I get blew out by one of them[emoji91][emoji107]

Last edited:
Stick it to em man...don't let the bastards off easy!! Just remember tough times create tougher men! Give them hell buddy!
[emoji91][emoji379][emoji377][emoji91][emoji100][emoji100][emoji297][emoji505][emoji90][emoji12][emoji482]

Transplanted the Chem Berry D mother today into a 65 gallon Geo pot Not done still have some work yet to do. Will let her rest for a day or 2. Then I'll start to manipulate her for flowering will flip on Christmas.
1e1008c031d2c9386e35af8f638522f1.jpg
e421877e7d52fc42dfa3f58a43bb857a.jpg

Last edited:
shafted by the system :cuss::vibes::karmacloud:
new starts are looking great [emoji106]
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks Archie... [emoji481][emoji482]
All this Drama has made me lazy.
[emoji17]man.
Got get back on my game.[emoji12]
Stepping up to the plate now and going to start getting some clones around for the spring outside growing rush... With every body being able to grow 12 plants I guess I should have 100 or so ready by mid May.[emoji482]

Hey AFN [emoji482]

Well well I got a bit of good news.

In my home town the medical cannabis industry is putting in a large grow operation and warehouse and packing facilities.
This is the largest facility of its kind east of the Mississippi River. It has approximately a 110 acres of growing space and it'll be occupied by I understand 10 different Growers that will have 10 acre plots each to grow there medical and recreational cannabis.
In addition to the 110 acres growing facility it will also have a fairly large Warehouse and testing facility and a retail store altogether this is all nestled on a 210 acre parcel making it largest facility of its type this side Mississippi.
And I believe I've told you all about this before possibly in a different Journal more likely the Outdoor Journal I believe of this last year.

But what makes so cool and exciting for me right now is.
I may have an opportunity to work there in some capacity after several emails an I put in application and resume and cover letter. Plus a bit of finessing the CEO and the HR department.
They're giving me the opportunity to interview for position at their facility.
Wow to start from the ground floor in this emerging industry.
That hasn't even opened its doors yet....to say the least I'm pretty excited about this opportunity.
If it pans out for me it'll be a good thing for myself and for others....

Up date to the seedlings...
The Blue dream It's supposed to be a photosynthesis plant it's exhibiting pre bud for whatever reason I do not know no stress lights are at 18 hours a day no idea... [emoji43]
I had to go back and look at my orders because I thought I had an auto and I know I haven't gotten any auto not recently. Nope its a photo.
I topped her today I topped all of the girls except for the Early Skunk and the two blues and one Bubba Kush.
So topped Blue Dream the Jack Herer the 2 Candy creams the Aurora the White Widow the Exodus cheese and 1 Bubba Kush.
All top today at 5th node so the 6th node is gone.
I like topping between the 5th and 6th node for whatever reason I just find having more bigger branches at the bottom produces a better yield for me just my pet peeve some folks like to not top it all some folks like the top at 4 I like topping and I don't like topping just a matter of growing style I guess. I guess it really I mainly do it because of height restrictions I might not do it if I didn't have height restrictions I might try to grow them straight up sometimes sometimes I don't. [emoji43][emoji50][emoji44][emoji106]

The two newest seedlings to the group The somango and the Citrus super Haze are live and pushing forward the haze seems to be a little slow it's barely busted through the Root Riot Cube but it is going up and has not stalled it's just slow.
The somango on the other hand has decided to busted her shell and come visit the world with the rest of us. It's good to see her up this is the plant of 2017 outside with the biggest buds I ever grew and the only seed that I got off that plant. So definitely going to be making some clones with this one.
I'm trying to restart the blueberry it has not cracked yet I'm sure why that is I let it dry out and reinserted it in water and see what happens.

So the picture to go as Blue dream pre bud before topping and after topping group shot after topping and the 2 little seedlings[emoji482]
95e84ed08183a6007154947cf44a0c01.jpg
c8586e50cbf08eafabd64874ffa01b9a.jpg
432123bd5e8b4331d5233ae8f0b4ac47.jpg
ec4a0ff3801d6152dd1cbbe0f7a52991.jpg
f5851649acd2a15116d50c7e619e24f3.jpg
b30f8d0fab72da73e5b2625655764c67.jpg

Back