Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

I'm well thanks!

No pics, because once they were done I wrapped them in PTFE tape, but the successful ones were v grafts (similar to cleft grafts). I tried whip grafting but they wouldn't stay in place. The v grafts were quite simple - trim the cutting end to a pointed shape, split the stem where you want to graft it on to, slide the cutting in and tape it up. You have to get as much contact between them as possible to have the best chance, and then you need to keep it quite humid so the cutting doesn't wilt before it's started taking up nutrients from the main stem.

Maybe next time I should just try a grafting clip without the PTFE tape, because it's a bugger to use!

What's your idea?
I was thinking of kind of the same way I liked the T graft split on the mother stalk open and slide the branch into it but I don't think the 45 degree angle cut is enough I was thinking maybe more on the lines closer to 25 or even 35 where there is something more of slant to it so it's got a little bit more to graft with I guess that's what I'm trying to say

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

I was thinking of kind of the same way I liked the T graft split on the mother stalk open and slide the branch into it but I don't think the 45 degree angle cut is enough I was thinking maybe more on the lines closer to 25 or even 35 where there is something more of slant to it so it's got a little bit more to graft with I guess that's what I'm trying to say
Yes, so there's more contact between them. Good plan!

Yes, so there's more contact between them. Good plan!
That's what I was thinking too more contact not too thin though but yet thick enough that it can make a good contact and then clean the area with hydrogen peroxide and then slide it into their and then what tape it up right but is there anything like maybe I was thinking maybe like spraying it was some hormone spray like some conax hormone spray maybe that would help it take quicker? I don't know I'll try one though without it and one with it and see if it works or not I got to set up my little room to do this in cuz I wanted to be sterile it'll take me a couple of days I'll get something set up got a lot of shit going on around here right now so I kind of distracted. Thanks you I appreciate it your inputs always appreciated.[emoji482]

ive heard of people use it as a rooting gel,thought a blob may help it heal,and maybe keep it sterile to :shrug:
:pighug:
That's what I thought as soon as you said that and I have to heard of people using aloe vera for a rooting compound well I don't think it would hurt I think it's a positive thought for real

Back