Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Hi All, Heres what i use, Either A small craft brush, or anything brush like,.. small enough to poke through fan grill bars but brushy enuff to clean off fan blades., or cotton ear buds.

Otherwise, its a strip down to get to them properly.

I just bought the DP version after seeings some of Tangs grows. They are the same right?
Dead excited to give them a go. They should be here tomorrow :D whoop whoop

I just bought the DP version after seeings some of Tangs grows. They are the same right?
Dead excited to give them a go. They should be here tomorrow :D whoop whoop

I run 3 of them now, best buy definitely.

Yesterday evening, I was changing positions of lights and one of DP/GN lights fell down to the hard cheramic floor from 1,55 m. It was connected with the wire so it was not a free fall and it ended on the side with a lot of sound.

Except two broken branches no damage at all. Not only that light works, there is no visible damage, because it is not only well built but painted well also.

Since it was really a hard fall, you should have heard the sound, I would have accepted the damage exclusively as my stupid fault. But no damage at all.

In this very moment, in EU, I do not see any better offering in the market. The only thing that makes me buy other lights too, is the fact, that I need silence in one of my places and there I use no fan LED lights, which are hard to get and expencive even from Shenzen.

revert, just make sure that you screw wires very, very firmly, it takes 10 minutes and you need a screwdriver. Then you are ready and if you had chosen Dutch Passion version, which is the same as GN, but painted different (in China, not Holland), you will be very well armed with seeds too.

Yep, got seeds up the wazoo for the moment. CDB Kush , Nigh Queen, ComPassion , AutoMazar, BlueBerry Auto & Polar Light.
Enough till I go in retirement lol. Going to do the CDB Kush as soon as temps get a bit higher. Want to try the CDB first because I want to make oil for a family member.

the amount of heat (if any) that the light adds to my cab is really insignificant. It feels cool when i put my face near it after 18+ hours on. But next time i'm at the cab, i will hold my themo to the fans and see what gives :)
I ask it because my old LED is dusty and old(made 3 years ago) blowing ~ 47 c . :jaw:

I ask it because my old LED is dusty and old(made 3 years ago) blowing ~ 47 c .

I have just measured it for you, temp around is 23C and the light has been switched on for half an hour. Thermometer showed 28 after some time and did not move any more. If I would measure it later, temps around would be a bit higher and the exhaust of the light warmer.

But the temperature of exhausted air depends on the power of fans, of course.
If you have weak fans, temps will be higher but exchange smaller.

And that does not mean that LEDs do not emit heat. They do. GN006 is very good product yet on a first sight and touch and fans are very, very good. In this price you can not get state of the art silent fans but they are quiet and effective. And GN has the best stream of air that I have seen on LEDs, I like strong current in two directions only instead of dissipating air all around.

So, if GN006 out temps are low that does not mean that heat does not come from it, strong current of cooler air maybe carries more energy than weaker current of hotter air.

I have just measured it for you, temp around is 23C and the light has been switched on for half an hour. Thermometer showed 28 after some time and did not move any more. If I would measure it later, temps around would be a bit higher and the exhaust of the light warmer.
But the temperature of exhausted air depends on the power of fans, of course.
If you have weak fans, temps will be higher but exchange smaller.
And that does not mean that LEDs do not emit heat. They do. GN006 is very good product yet on a first sight and touch and fans are very, very good. In this price you can not get state of the art silent fans but they are quiet and effective. And GN has the best stream of air that I have seen on LEDs, I like strong current in two directions only instead of dissipating air all around.
So, if GN006 out temps are low that does not mean that heat does not come from it, strong current of cooler air maybe carries more energy than weaker current of hotter air.
Thanks for the info, however my question was : temp after 18h of usage. My new led panel doesn't produce any heat (air exhaust i mean) , but my old one is pain in the . . . as I can't close my grow room without overheating it :(

Thanks for the info, however my question was : temp after 18h of usage. My new led panel doesn't produce any heat (air exhaust i mean) , but my old one is pain in the . . . as I can't close my grow room without overheating it :(

Here you are.

37C before turning the light out, after hard work.

Thermometer was placed on the edge of the light contacting it also.

Temp in the closet is 27,6C.

Attachments

• GNtemps.jpg
    GNtemps.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 42
Here you are. 37C before turning the light out, after hard work. Thermometer was placed on the edge of the light contacting it also.Temp in the closet is 27,6C.
Thank you master. Ok now I see mine is 10c more, maybe after a good clean it will drop...
Sorry for taking your time :Sharing One:

Back