Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

If your using the light in full power from the start the hights I recommend work well,if you can start with the light on 2 spots 60-45cm from the start would suit.

- From day 1 to day 7 --> 2modules at 30 inches

lowered to 55cm and got a slight stretch over night but nothing major and again as you said better have the lower branches clear of the soil !!

I use full power on this heights, not 2 or 4 modules. Yesterday I put 3 x TD Day 2 on full power, distance 75 cm, because they had stretched to 5 cm in a day, when light was to weak. They had immediately stopped stretching what is just fine.

At the beggining when I was using recommended heights, my plants were so long at day 5, that they started to fall down.

Now I go full power on the beginning with starting 75 cm what seems to work good.

When I wanted to spare electricity, things mostly went wrong. Stretched plants with low yield and unpleasant height. Now I do not try to save any more.

If your using the light in full power from the start the hights I recommend work well,if you can start with the light on 2 spots 60-45cm from the start would suit.

I use full power on this heights, not 2 or 4 modules. Yesterday I put 3 x TD Day 2 on full power, distance 75 cm, because they had stretched to 5 cm in a day, when light was to weak. They had immediately stopped stretching what is just fine.

At the beggining when I was using recommended heights, my plants were so long at day 5, that they started to fall down.

Now I go full power on the beginning with starting 75 cm what seems to work good.

When I wanted to spare electricity, things mostly went wrong. Stretched plants with low yield and unpleasant height. Now I do not try to save any more.

Thanks guys, I probably felt adventurous enough to see what the dimmers were about:dunno:, got some more stretch today, so went full on 6modules at the heights that TaNg has recommended.
Can't afford to trial on myfirst grow, I guess i will learn on the long term.

Nice one for sharing the knowledge! :thumbs:

:peace:

Thanks guys, I probably felt adventurous enough to see what the dimmers were about:dunno:, got some more stretch today, so went full on 6modules at the heights that TaNg has recommended.
Can't afford to trial on myfirst grow, I guess i will learn on the long term.

Nice one for sharing the knowledge! :thumbs:

:peace:

That will be just fine and perfect.

Mine are on day 4 and developing the second set of leaves already. They make me very happy.

If lights are to far they stretch and do not develop leaves but main stem. Then they start to fall down and you have to support them etc.

Is there another way to buy the Rebel module for my MS006 ? because the site have nomore in stock =/ =(

If there out of stock you'll have to wait until they get restocked.

Ok but is it worth to buy ?

what is so good on these chips that i need to pay 120 € more ?

Ok but is it worth to buy ?

what is so good on these chips that i need to pay 120 € more ?

Have you tested a normal MS6 before you go buying upgrades.

Back