Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

is that the rebels you are talking about tang? i meant the standard modules that you get when you buy a unit, i thought i read somewhere on here that the specs changed somewhere along the line. cheers bro :thumbs:

I'm talking about the standard modules that you asked about.

The specs did change along the line somewhere, i have 2 x 0006, both on ally heat sinks, bought within ten days of each other. Even thought they both contain the same pieces, (leds) they are in different places on the machine. Hope that's understandable.

My ms006 I got is black not red and has two switches that turn half the lights off.It also has three orange indicator lights on the switch side that I havnt figured out yet.The only thing I thought was strange is it doesn't have a extra plug so you can hook them in series.I had to add some cfl's in the room to get some heat because this light gives out no heat at all. So far so good.

What's your growing space bro? I found having 2 ms006 in the grow area keeps it a steady 25-28c most of the time, ambient temp makes it fluctuate of course buts it's normally very good .

I've taken some readings from a Watt meter I have got,I imagine its not 100% accurate but it can give us a good idea and comparison between lights. All readings were taken at 22-23 degrees C and the lights had been running for 5 minuets each.

MS0004.
judebevy.jpg

MS0006
vuhy2eve.jpg

MS0006 with Luxeon upgrades.
vyhyze7a.jpg

I also checked my desk fan - 17.3w and my 4 inch extract - 20.3w.
Found It!!!!!:coffee break:

What r u guys using to hang these lights. I have ms006 and do not trust the hook and wire system which came with it. Any suggestions or links for a better alternate?

What r u guys using to hang these lights. I have ms006 and do not trust the hook and wire system which came with it. Any suggestions or links for a better alternate?

You can trust them.

You can trust them.

But do not forget to screw them before use, they do not arrive prepared to hang.

I am just installing one, really nice peace of light. Really, really nice. I ordered it 23 hours ago and it is already here on my table in my screwed country all the way from Holland. First but not last.

In less than 24 hours light will be ready to go. Dutch Passion guys, well done, light was shipped in 15 minutes after electronic payment in the afternoon and in my home next morning.

Back