Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

1779882_10151857756181574_1590689983_n.jpg

GN0006 rocks. All plants are non autos. Top left vegged for 22 days. Rest vegged for 15 days.

What r u guys using to hang these lights. I have ms006 and do not trust the hook and wire system which came with it. Any suggestions or links for a better alternate?
Hi Evo - here's a picture of how I hung mine up with chains. (My wire didn't come with the light - the kind guys at grow northern offered to post them on, but I was too excited to get it up the same day so I got chains)

https://www.autoflower.org/members/blue-albums-gn-love-picture291177-gn-1-11-13.html

It's 4 12 inch chains with 4 strong key rings - make a loop at each point and use an "s" hook (hanging from your vertical chains) to attach the two rings at each side.

Hope this helps :)

Whats the easiest way to clean the fans on my MS 0006?

blue just a dumb question for you. Could you please measures the temp of air it blows out of the led (best after 18h on)

i will give you a word of warning bro, dont try and get to the fans through the guard on top, you cant tighten them again unless you strip the unit down. i used the vacuum cleaner on them and that seemed to do the trick

Not sure mate, I've only done one grow with my lights so far and haven't considered cleaning the fans yet :)
Vacuum Cleaner?
Sounds like a decent idea to me :)
blue just a dumb question for you. Could you please measures the temp of air it blows out of the led (best after 18h on)
:rofl: the amount of heat (if any) that the light adds to my cab is really insignificant. It feels cool when i put my face near it after 18+ hours on. But next time i'm at the cab, i will hold my themo to the fans and see what gives :)

I don't have one of those units so I'm taking a shot in the dark; but could a can of compressed air get in there? That's what I used for my all my PC and electronics in the house and it does a pretty darn good job of getting them clean, albeit throwing dust into the air.

I havve been thinking about cleaning mine, once my grow is done. It surprising how much dust actually gets in there.

Back