Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Thanks for quick response, damn i am so hyped about buing this.

Swithing from 150w hps would be great milestone for me:)

btw i just noticed DP are out of stock for GN lights for now:(

My bad bro didnt mean to speak without proper knowledge, should have kept it simple.

Yea was only a limited supply of 300 or so to test demand and POOF lol Think they sold out in 1 week or so! so jump on it quick if you want that deal LOL There may already be a wait list not sure check the DP site!:stylez rasta smoke:GET YA GN LED ON!But you can order right from GN unless you want the seeds and DP branding.Hop digityI would want one just for a collection lol

hey my fellow GN brothers a quick question if you dont mind.... i bought my MS0004 in July/august of last year have the spec of the modules changed since then? obviously i dont mean the rebels but i thought i could remember reading that the specs of the standard modules had changed along the way, any info would be much appreciated :thumbs:

hey my fellow GN brothers a quick question if you dont mind.... i bought my MS0004 in July/august of last year have the spec of the modules changed since then? obviously i dont mean the rebels but i thought i could remember reading that the specs of the standard modules had changed along the way, any info would be much appreciated :thumbs:

I bought my first unit last year and the second this month, there is a noticeable difference in the spectrums, it looks like the newer ones were building up towards the rebel upgrades, theres more blue/white thats visible to the eye, to combat my one big plant getting a different spectrum on each side I've angled them to cross the beams..works perfect for now but I won't be fully satisfied until I have the money for 12 Rebel Modules to pimp out both my 006's :D:

cheers red:thumbs: im going to be ordering 2 rebels and i thought i may as well ask if i could change out the other two standard ones while im at it :smokebuds:

Yeah they have the new Epistar and Epiled chips and there mounted on aluminium PCBs rather than the older plastic type we have.

is that the rebels you are talking about tang? i meant the standard modules that you get when you buy a unit, i thought i read somewhere on here that the specs changed somewhere along the line. cheers bro :thumbs:

Back