Reaction score
What's up AFN..... anyone growing with Amare panels that would like you journal ed re-named or moved to this area just post it here. If you could provide a link to the journal. And what you would like the title to read and I'll get you hooked up.

BigSmo is rocking two 450 panels I will get him over here asap.

How dare I be late for this! I was in the middle of shine run lol.

Ahhh hem it's 3 se-450's FairlyNew. :headbang:

I have a couple dozen plants to finish before I'm ready for a journal but it's coming soon.

These bitches are still in progress.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.png

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.9 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 99
I'll start a journal here when I drop my next bean (post harvest of my limping photo in a few weeks). I have a journal going in the Coco lounge but would like to keep it there because it's my first coco run...& Mimi started under a different light so she isn't 100% Amare, more like 85%.

Right on Vorkosigan way to go bro looking forward to that one. BigSmo with the amount of pics you have you could start a journal now just say what you are using for a grow medium and nutrient program and go with your oldest pics until now just a though bro, Entirely up to you when to start a journal but you have some nice pics under those two amare's 900 watts of high end power

Right on Vorkosigan way to go bro looking forward to that one. BigSmo with the amount of pics you have you could start a journal now just say what you are using for a grow medium and nutrient program and go with your oldest pics until now just a though bro, Entirely up to you when to start a journal but you have some nice pics under those two amare's 900 watts of high end power
I should get a badge for my current thread/journal. It was made in the beginning of my new room.

I built a small addition and started documenting it's progress once it was framed in. It was a long process and tough squeezing in time after 12 hour days but it's done and pretty neat to read back on my own progress. It's also my second grow room in 6 months.

I'll start my next one here and maybe throw up a few pics of my current grow when I get new pics...loving it so far [emoji106]

Back