Indoor Growing in a 2x2 the trials and tribulations.

Day 26, more LST and did some defoliation. No clue if I’m doing this right. Here is a before and after pic.

1631715031857.jpeg

1631715131675.jpeg

any suggestions appreciated in trying to keep three plants in this thing.

Wondering if I should throw a net over the top of this….scrog-like.

A net makes it hard to be personal with them and harder to hand water but if you want to try it go for it, i want to try it 1 day :smoking: they work great from what i see on here.

Depending on strain and stress they might not get huge, here is my 1st grow and this was around harvest time, small plants >.<

But mine had transplant shock and me not knowing how to feed them correctly but somehow got 7 oz off them :smoking:
Yours looks to be way better on track than mine so net or not to net is up to you :thumbsup:
20210514_190352.jpg

A net makes it hard to be personal with them and harder to hand water but if you want to try it go for it, i want to try it 1 day :smoking: they work great from what i see on here.

I think I’ll leave the scrog net for when I have one strain in there. Although these look the same now, I don’t know what will happen when they stretch and I’d like to be able to get them out to care for them individually. Thanks.

Depending on strain and stress they might not get huge, here is my 1st grow and this was around harvest time, small plants >.<

But mine had transplant shock and me not knowing how to feed them correctly but somehow got 7 oz off them :smoking:
Yours looks to be way better on track than mine so net or not to net is up to you :thumbsup:
View attachment 1366984
Read that journal, was a really good one, learned a lot. And HUUUGE harvest!

When I was selecting seeds I specifically went for strains that typically stay small but still produce high yields. Figured 4 small high yielding plants would be better than one bigger one taking up the whole tent by itself.

When I was selecting seeds I specifically went for strains that typically stay small but still produce high yields. Figured 4 small high yielding plants would be better than one bigger one taking up the whole tent by itself.
Whereas I randomly bought a mix pack from ilgm and threw three different seeds in. :) Chalk it up to being a newby. Next run will be two sour stompers from mephisto, should be a bit easier to manage.

Whereas I randomly bought a mix pack from ilgm and threw three different seeds in. :) Chalk it up to being a newby. Next run will be two sour stompers from mephisto, should be a bit easier to manage.
I've got that on the way! After reading some grow journals featuring that one I'm really excited to give it a go!

I've got that on the way! After reading some grow journals featuring that one I'm really excited to give it a go!
Yeah I’m really excited to give mephisto genetics a try.

Back