Indoor Growing in a 2x2 the trials and tribulations.

Day 31. Still waiting. Here’s a lights out pic…

1632187228803.jpeg

Day 33. See the start of some buds…still not popping like I expected. Question for anyone reading this - I have a Mars ts600 and an autocob. The plants on the side of the autocob seem to be responding better. Should I remove the TS and put the autocob in the center and just run with that? To be fair, the plant under the ts600 was stunted by me breaking the main stem around day 21. It survived, but that may be why it is smaller.
Side note, I just ordered a second autocob. Two of those in a 2x2 should be fantastic for flowering. I may use the ts 600 for vegging in a separate closet to keep a perpetual grow going. Some pics:

1632326664076.jpeg

1632326698470.jpeg

1632326732080.jpeg

Day 33. See the start of some buds…still not popping like I expected. Question for anyone reading this - I have a Mars ts600 and an autocob. The plants on the side of the autocob seem to be responding better. Should I remove the TS and put the autocob in the center and just run with that? To be fair, the plant under the ts600 was stunted by me breaking the main stem around day 21. It survived, but that may be why it is smaller.
Side note, I just ordered a second autocob. Two of those in a 2x2 should be fantastic for flowering. I may use the ts 600 for vegging in a separate closet to keep a perpetual grow going. Some pics:

View attachment 1369919

View attachment 1369920

View attachment 1369921
The more the better, I would but each cob side by side covering most of the girls and use the ts600 to cover the spots not being hit by the cobs, the ts600 may also need to be a tad lower than the cobs to be more effective. They look great!

Just my .02 -

Should I remove the TS and put the autocob in the center and just run with that?

I would go with what you have for this grow and see what happens. Then you have better data for adjustments before the next grow.

Two of those in a 2x2 should be fantastic for flowering. I may use the ts 600 for vegging in a separate closet to keep a perpetual grow going.

Excellent idea.

HTH, IMHO, YMMV, etc. :pass:

The more the better, I would but each cob side by side covering most of the girls and use the ts600 to cover the spots not being hit by the cobs, the ts600 may also need to be a tad lower than the cobs to be more effective. They look great!
I’m hoping to be able to fit all three lights in there…may take some rearranging.

Just my .02 -

I would go with what you have for this grow and see what happens. Then you have better data for adjustments before the next grow.

Excellent idea.

HTH, IMHO, YMMV, etc. :pass:
Good point. I’ll have a hard time not adding the extra cob when it shows up though

Back