Indoor Growing in a 2x2 the trials and tribulations.

Might consider supercropping. The earlier the better. IMHO, YMMV, etc.
Question is where do I bend what I supercrop. There’s nowhere to go!
1633054896342.jpeg

Don't worry. It will blow your mind how much abuse C. sativa can take and still produce yield and fire. If it breaks, just tape it up.

Maybe wrap it around the sides?

Is that the 4.5 foot tall tent?

5 foot….
Ah ok,thanks.I just bought the MH TS 600 tent kit and for some reason I thought the 2x2 was the 5 foot kit.I rechecked and my tent is 4.5 feet tall:face:

Guess when $$ allows i'll pick up a bigger one.I like the idea of the Gorilla tents add on.....but I don't like the price lol.

Plants are looking good man!

Ah ok,thanks.I just bought the MH TS 600 tent kit and for some reason I thought the 2x2 was the 5 foot kit.I rechecked and my tent is 4.5 feet tall:face:

Guess when $$ allows i'll pick up a bigger one.I like the idea of the Gorilla tents add on.....but I don't like the price lol.

Plants are looking good man!
That’s the kit I bought. Just went back and measured the height and you’re right it’s 4 1/2. Sonofa…..

Day 45, had my try at amateur supercropping.
Broke some too. There’s nowhere to grow but up. One plant at a time next run.
Jackie Herer (right side) is catching up. Removed her lift kit. Bubblegum (front left )is starting to bud. OG Kush in the back left just keeps trucking along.
Some pics.
1633395226950.jpeg

1633395317291.jpeg

Day 45, had my try at amateur supercropping.
Broke some too. There’s nowhere to grow but up. One plant at a time next run.
Jackie Herer (right side) is catching up. Removed her lift kit. Bubblegum (front left )is starting to bud. OG Kush in the back left just keeps trucking along.
Some pics.
View attachment 1374775

View attachment 1374777
Haha! Looks good man.You are going to have a lot of bud to smoke after this man.I am so tempted to stick two plants in my tent but will do only one as my light is not strong enough and it will be too crowded too.

Back