Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

@Slowmo @Dr. Babnik @Sensi Jay Got a problem for you please gents!

Alien vs Triangle has had a growth spurt and is showing light stress, with fairly pronounced leaf edge lifting to all main tops.

Cobs are at max height. No room for adjustment.

Do I supercrop her? Problem is, it will be all 4 main colas to supercrop. Could she handle that? She's at 39 days old. Well into pre flower.

At the moment I have dimmed the cobs a bit to see if that helps, but obviously the other plants are loosing photons now :(

Any suggestions greatly appreciated thank you :thumbsup:

Yeah not really a problem unless it is actually burning and I had this stuff happening on some of mine..serrated edges but praying ha ha:

20170513_215813.jpg

Super-crop them dude, they'll take it!

Also didn't know u had new thread doh!

Yeah not really a problem unless it is actually burning and I had this stuff happening on some of mine..serrated edges but praying ha ha:

View attachment 748698

Super-crop them dude, they'll take it!

Also didn't know u had new thread doh!

Haha thanks mate. Reckon i should do it today or wait a few days to see how much more growing she's gonna do?

Haha thanks mate. Reckon i should do it today or wait a few days to see how much more growing she's gonna do?

Better sooner rather than later, gives them best chance of recovering, she'll still grow even the cropped bit. You'll be fine mate, I've become a bit blase with this and do it without thinking about it.

Last edited:
Back