Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

Short arse AvT needs to get her stretch on I've decided! Lol. I'm not entirely sure this topping malarky suits me. Or more accurately perhaps, I'm not sure I'm very good at this topping malarky! :crying:

I like a natural girl (in some ways!). I feel topping has definitely had an effect on the size of AvT.

Boo :(

Short arse AvT needs to get her stretch on I've decided! Lol. I'm not entirely sure this topping malarky suits me. Or more accurately perhaps, I'm not sure I'm very good at this topping malarky! :crying:

I like a natural girl (in some ways!). I feel topping has definitely had an effect on the size of AvT.

Depends when you do it too earlier the better, 3-4 nodes one top or two and then let them RIP! :d5:

Depends when you do it too earlier the better, 3-4 nodes one top or two and then let them RIP! :d5:

Hear what you're saying mate, but still don't really like it. Its a fact that topping changes the growth and structure of the plant and I prefer natural. Thats just me though :)

I like a plant grown under cobs with just leaf tucking. Each to their own :vibe: :cheers: :pass:

Hope that didn't sound even vaguely arsey cos it wasn't meant to. Edited it to de-arse and it still sounded arsey in my very stoned head :crying:

No worries I'm flying off my first edible from this morning so all good mate. I'm not trying to tell you how to grow just saying we can all learn from each other :d5:

i was just sitting here after reading your post debating if im brave enough to try topping a auto i think il stick too leaf tucking for now but your s.o.d.k looks like it will still be a bush after the unsucessfull topping .maybe the AvT is just a small girl who know what will pop out of a seed each one is like a snowflake no two are the same:LOLStoned:

No worried I'm flying off my first edible from this morning so all good mate. I'm not trying to tell you how to grow just saying we can all learn from each other :d5:

Haha absolutely bro. I wasn't taking your comments as anything bad dude. i more than welcome everyone's input.

Sometimes I sound like a twat even when I really try not to lol :shrug:

Back