Mephisto Genetics Grow No.3 - Mephisto Alien vs Triangle, BioTabs, Cobs & a Hippy :)

My topped twice Deep Blue C F2

small yielder as well

IMG_20170506_133647.jpg

Same strain in hydro topped only once in the same tent:

IMG_20170505_152009_01.jpg

i was just sitting here after reading your post debating if im brave enough to try topping a auto i think il stick too leaf tucking for now but your s.o.d.k looks like it will still be a bush after the unsucessfull topping .maybe the AvT is just a small girl who know what will pop out of a seed each one is like a snowflake no two are the same:LOLStoned:

Yeah I agree mate. We all love a snowflake.

I'm not dissing topping, I just don't personally think I like it. Like you I like leaf tucking and don't even remove many leaves any more. I think leaf tucking and cobs suits me for whatever reason. With cobs there is a lot of light all over every bit of the tent, so a simple leaf tuck to expose a colas and it takes the hint and goes for it! :growing:

Alien vs Triangle day 33 or so. Nicely into preflower now and looking healthy. No issues so far. Still getting plenty of goodness from the biotabs including plenty of N! Nice and branchy but would still like some more height.

b96487c375756f94e86eadfc97f2120b.jpg

SODK day 38. Chem nutes. Flowering nicely and looking healthy. N levels reducing slowly lol. Trying to keep the N levels down compared to previous grows in flowering.

60f03e847299c02cc52ddfc5873f8c54.jpg

Family photo.

baa206003cabfb24ab58606002ac679e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alien vs Triangle day 38. Doing nicely. Nothing to report. Well into preflower.

37b63502fd8d9c4d46b3709cdaf6eece.jpg

7ed2dd9e44383932c75292f3338e1f23.jpg

As can clearly be seen in the second photo I'm growing this one in a 50 gallon airpot and it's about 9 feet tall [emoji3]

(Check the cat out for size comparison)

SODK day 42. Still a bit dark so I'm doing my best to minimise N intake. Pretty hard with advanced nutrients nutes! Lol. She's well into flower now.

4e76945f9f6a6bacae718f33b4bc39a7.jpg

46128f084ce3045c9a54925f1d53c2d4.jpg

a69eb7553280baf8de151842759d1e42.jpg

Group shot.

bae905c61ea9fcae2e0dd691f3714065.jpg

fc7aa4fa99f8dd70a975096faa930bc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Slowmo @Dr. Babnik @Sensi Jay Got a problem for you please gents!

Alien vs Triangle has had a growth spurt and is showing light stress, with fairly pronounced leaf edge lifting to all main tops.

Cobs are at max height. No room for adjustment.

Do I supercrop her? Problem is, it will be all 4 main colas to supercrop. Could she handle that? She's at 39 days old. Well into pre flower.

At the moment I have dimmed the cobs a bit to see if that helps, but obviously the other plants are loosing photons now :(

Any suggestions greatly appreciated thank you :thumbsup:

Alien vs Triangle has had a growth spurt and is showing light stress, with fairly pronounced leaf edge lifting to all main tops.

Do I supercrop her? Problem is, it will be all 4 main colas to supercrop. Could she handle that? She's at 39 days old. Well into pre flower.

At the moment I have dimmed the cobs a bit to see if that helps, but obviously the other plants are loosing photons now :(

I'd manipulate her as you need, she'll be fine. way better than dimming lights imo

I would see how it goes in a few days. Give them a tonic or a shower. That is what I would do.
I almost fry my plants under the LEDs (soon history!).

Back