Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

Just seen that I could enter twice. Cool Just dropped 5 Meph beans never used grove bags before but would love to try.
#teamterploc

Grove Bags 4 Life. :headbang: Thanks for the contest growmies!
#TeamTerpLoc

#TeamTerpLoc

I bought some grovebags after seeing this post, and boy are they great.
Really makes everything simple.

Never tried the Grove bags out before would love to try them out after researching and hearing how truly good they are !
@GrOGreeN2022 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Go to the first post in this thread and re-read the instructions.

I put nearly 12 zips of bud in the 1 pound bag after she hung for 12 days and man she smells so good after curing for a month. I just sampled the first bud a little while ago & the smoke was smoother that older jarred bud of the same strain. Plus, she reeked with terps! Thanks #TeamTerpLoc for the discount and for making a quality product. I'll be making another order soon for some of the smaller bags! :peace: :pass:

I have spent thousands building the environment to provide light/dark, air flow, Relative Humidity and temperatures consistent with cannabis cultivation. I have spent years developing a fertilization schedule for Autoflowering Cannabis. I have spent the last 90 days paying attention to the daily needs of these plants. It only stands to reason that I use the best curing and storage method available today.

I will start harvesting tomorrow. Harvest will last a week or more as the plants have their own schedules. The harvested plant will hang to dry for the first 4 or 5 days then be placed into a paper bag to "sweat" the remaining moisture evenly through the buds.

Then fill 50 mason jars with buds and burp all 50 of them every day for 10 days. Then burp them every 3rd day for 2 weeks or so then monthly Forever! Don't miss any or you might get mold.

Now with the advent of Grove Bags when my moisture meter reads 11%-12% when sampling the stem inside a dried bud and a jared sample of dried buds with a hygrometer reads ~ 62% RH they go into Grove Bags for the cure. No burping ever. I get a perfect cure every time.

I have buds 19 months old that still smell and feel like the day I sealed the bag :thumbsup:.

_DSC2649.JPG

I think I need some more Grove Bags - Hurry!

#TeamTerpLoc

Last edited:
Now that harvest time is near, I went and bought myself some grovebags to try.
I got 2 of the half Oz Glass-less jar ones,
And a 8 Oz black one,
Gona see if I can find the big glass-,less ones cos I think they look cool.
Thanks for the chance
#TeamTerpLoc®

Back