Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

Just realized I can enter twice. So that's what I'm doing.

It would certainly be nice to eliminate the need for Boveda packs. The cost of those things adds up and they never seem to last that long.

#TeamTerpLoc

Oh two entries lol I'll take it! I speak of the glory of the Grove bag in every circle that it pertains to because it's one of the game changers that I've discovered in the short period of time I've been doing this. I wish I had the picture of all the jars and burp lids and pumps and check valve systems I tried to automate it just to ruin months worth of work by overdoing it or under doing it. Grove bag made my weed smell and taste better and took all the work out of it and I appreciate it. I need to make another order as I go through those gram bag ones gifting samples to friends and family. #TeamTerpLoc

Last edited:
Just joined today! Hello everyone I've seen a lot of good info from this site but always lurched. Decided to join and be a part of the community. I grew one time before in '84 want to try Autos. Grove bag would be great to cut out two steps. I have some Mephisto beans would like to try.#TeamTerpLoc

Just filled some jars last night and already tired of checking/burping.

View attachment 1422014

Happy Holidaze Season AFN Community!

Who's ready for a festive contest? Grove Bags has partnered with AFN to rock a community-wide TerpLoc® 4/20 Sweepstakes

AFN Cultivator’s Club TerpLoc® Prizes:
@Cultivators

• TerpLoc® FULL Scope Cultivation Kit (ie. Liners, Wickets, etc)
    • TerpLoc® Burp-Free Cure Kit
    • TerpLoc® Long-Term Storage Kit

AFN General Community TerpLoc® Prizes:

Limited Edition Velvet Soft Touch TerpLoc® Comic Canna Series

Limited Edition Velvet Soft Touch TerpLoc®
Signature Strain Series

Limited Edition Soft-Touch Matte TerpLoc® Mailer Bag Series

Limited Edition Velvet Soft Touch TerpLoc®
Trash Hand Series

Limited Edition Soft-Touch Matte Touch TerpLoc® Greeting Card Series

TerpLoc® AFN 420 Contest Entry Timeline:

February 18th, 2022 - April 20th, 2022

TerpLoc® AFN 420 Contest Entry Rules:

Comment on the contest thread with why you love using TerpLoc® technology for your post-harvest process.

Add #TeamTerpLoc at the end of your comment entry.

Maximum of two comment entries per community member.

TerpLoc® AFN 420 Contest Winner Selection:

The Grove Bags Team will pick 3 winners from the AFN Cultivators club to receive TerpLoc® cultivation kits.

The Grove Bags Team will pick 5 winners from the AFN General Community to receive Limited-Edition TerpLoc®

AFN Contest Policy Note:

Don’t discuss other topics. All prizes are physical TerpLoc® products from Grove Bags. All TerpLoc® prizes ship from Grove Bags Cleveland, Ohio HQ Office Worldwide.

Never Tried TerpLoc® BUT Want To Enter The Contest?

Use our 7% OFF Community-Specific Code “AFNTERPLOC” on store.grovebags.com; for use by AFN Community members ONLY.

Contact us with questions on TerpLoc® Best Practices:

Info@GroveBags.com
Do I have to be in cultivators club?

I would love some I'm new and need something I know I won't mess up....they are great products everyone is saying
Thanks I've even asked for samples on their website that's how bad I need some I don't want to mess up on my first grow..... Thank you for everything and helping friendly growers out with with your awesome grove bags.....
#TeamTerploc

Last edited:
I just read I can enter a second time and - surprise surprise - my mind is still that of an addled toddler. #noburpingforlife #ihope #TeamTerpLoc

I've just harvested and used Bovedas and jars.... I'd like that to be the last time I do this but they're hard to find in Australia, so winning some would be perfect! #TeamTerpLoc

Guess what I'm back...grove bags all the way..

Save time and money with their amazing products.
#TeamTerpLoc

Count me as a convert. Like many others, had jars stacked everywhere. I'd read a few posts about Grove bags and gave them a try. Sheer perfection. If you haven't made the move, now is the time with the discount code.

Back