Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

I’m new to growing so never had the jar experience and I’m ok with that. For an inexperienced grower like myself Grove bags have help me. To understand the drying and curing process. It’s the only thing I know! Not looking to change anytime soon.

ThxU
#TeamTerpLoc

I may as well try here too.

i have Mason jars on hand and was just ‘default’ thinking that I would use that tried and true method (that I already have on hand).
although i did enjoy some aspects of the burping and curing process, bags that burp sound more on my sched.

if i dont win, @Suki813 and @DCLXVI could sell for them cause after i read their posts i just smashed reply three pages in.. now i can read the rest…
happy growing, burping and curing.

good luck to the winner if its not me!

#TeamTerpLoc

View attachment 1422014

Happy Holidaze Season AFN Community!

Who's ready for a festive contest? Grove Bags has partnered with AFN to rock a community-wide TerpLoc® 4/20 Sweepstakes

AFN Cultivator’s Club TerpLoc® Prizes:
@Cultivators

• TerpLoc® FULL Scope Cultivation Kit (ie. Liners, Wickets, etc)
    • TerpLoc® Burp-Free Cure Kit
    • TerpLoc® Long-Term Storage Kit

AFN General Community TerpLoc® Prizes:

Limited Edition Velvet Soft Touch TerpLoc® Comic Canna Series

Limited Edition Velvet Soft Touch TerpLoc®
Signature Strain Series

Limited Edition Soft-Touch Matte TerpLoc® Mailer Bag Series

Limited Edition Velvet Soft Touch TerpLoc®
Trash Hand Series

Limited Edition Soft-Touch Matte Touch TerpLoc® Greeting Card Series

TerpLoc® AFN 420 Contest Entry Timeline:

February 18th, 2022 - April 20th, 2022

TerpLoc® AFN 420 Contest Entry Rules:

Comment on the contest thread with why you love using TerpLoc® technology for your post-harvest process.

Add #TeamTerpLoc at the end of your comment entry.

Maximum of two comment entries per community member.

TerpLoc® AFN 420 Contest Winner Selection:

The Grove Bags Team will pick 3 winners from the AFN Cultivators club to receive TerpLoc® cultivation kits.

The Grove Bags Team will pick 5 winners from the AFN General Community to receive Limited-Edition TerpLoc®

AFN Contest Policy Note:

Don’t discuss other topics. All prizes are physical TerpLoc® products from Grove Bags. All TerpLoc® prizes ship from Grove Bags Cleveland, Ohio HQ Office Worldwide.

Never Tried TerpLoc® BUT Want To Enter The Contest?

Use our 7% OFF Community-Specific Code “AFNTERPLOC” on store.grovebags.com; for use by AFN Community members ONLY.

Contact us with questions on TerpLoc® Best Practices:

Info@GroveBags.com
I have never been so grateful for a product in all of my life! I took a huge risk when I decided to start to grow as I was in no financial position to do so but could not afford my medicine any longer. I ended up loosing 3/4 of my entire harvest and was absolutely devastated! Then entered Grove Bags and that all mighty TerpLoc technology! After explaining the science behind the Grove bags to my wife, she agreed to let me give it one more shot but only if I harvested with Grove Bags! I have been harvesting with Grove bags ever since with full permission from the wifey! So why Grove Bags, because if it was not for them doing the science to put out such a great product that makes harvesting great bud every time almost dummy proof, I would not be growing the plant I love today which is currently 8 autos lol(2 Gorilla girls, 2 Bubble Gum, Mimosa lemon, Purple lemonade, LSD-25 and Green Crack) or my have had to file for divorce haha!!! That is why I am now and forever #TeamTerpLoc!

Well guys as I'm very new and only just started a jar collection ( 6 of them lol ) I just couldn't resist and ordered 10 x 1oz bags that arrived today no complaints what so ever so far lol

#TeamTerpLoc!

Attachments

• 20220319_141032.jpg
    20220319_141032.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
All that time put into the grow can be wasted when there hasnt been a proper cure done to the bud. So when I see a product that takes the anxiety out of the curing process, and celebrated by those that have used it, I decided to give them a try. I ordered a 10 pack of the Velvet Touch 1/8 oz. bags(& received 11!) to try for myself with my upcoming harvest. I put my personal sack in a TerpLoc Velvet Touch Grove Bag and it has helped to keep it from drying out and losing its scent or its flavor, so they’re off to a good start! Also whats in that TerpLoc bag is an 1/8 oz. and Grove Bags recomends leaving a space of 25% of
the bag volume, that said if these are the 1/8 oz. size the free space seems to have been taken into consideration for the design, so thats nice…
130A3D72-E109-48DC-A96A-10C0791C2502.jpeg

Just found a jar of weed that I had harvested and forgotten about that was moldy. Thinking a grove bag may have stopped that by allowing it to “burp” on its own? I’d like to find out anyway
#TeamTerpLoc

Back