Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

Grove Bags are the shit! I laugh when I hear YouTube channels talking about curing in jars. I always comment to cure in Grove Bags. Jars are the old way. Grove Bags are the new way!!! I have 1 Oz bags or quarter pound bags or 1 lb bags to use currently and would love to add more to the collection. Thank you so much for the contest and opportunity! Grove Bags work way better than jars hands down. I love not burping a bunch of jars. No worries of glass breaking anymore either is very nice. For people still curing in jars do your self a favor and save your terps and trichomes and no burping!!!! #TeamTerpLoc

first grow is currently underway - help my future harvest! thanks for the cool tech and being a big part of the game, hoping to join #teamterplock

Forgot the hashtag previously, but still love me some grove bag burpless to lock in those terps.

#TeamTerpLoc

Grove Bags are the shit! I laugh when I hear YouTube channels talking about curing in jars. I always comment to cure in Grove Bags. Jars are the old way. Grove Bags are the new way!!! I have 1 Oz bags or quarter pound bags or 1 lb bags to use currently and would love to add more to the collection. Thank you so much for the contest and opportunity! Grove Bags work way better than jars hands down. I love not burping a bunch of jars. No worries of glass breaking anymore either is very nice. For people still curing in jars do your self a favor and save your terps and trichomes and no burping!!!! #TeamTerpLoc
Are they one time use?

Are they one time use?
No you can reuse them for years. They have lots of cool videos on YouTube if you search for Grove bags channel to teach you how to use them properly and teach you more about them. I recommend checking out some of there videos. :)

No you can reuse them for years. They have lots of cool videos on YouTube if you search for Grove bags channel to teach you how to use them properly and teach you more about them. I recommend checking out some of there videos. :)
Ok thanks

It is a great feeling when you accidentally knock a grove bag off the shelf like you would a jar and the darn thing doesn't shatter and get glass everywhere! Love not having to burb an endless amount of jars as well. #TeamTerpLoc

giving these grovebags a try got my velvet soft terploc grovebags in 1/8 oz size and have my recent harvest now in them curing. its amazing to see the bag actually regulate pressure, i mean you can really see it expand or contract these things are incredible and are much easier than jars, and priced about the same as a case of jars as to a package of grove bags.
I am absolutely gonna get some more bigger bags in the future.

#TeamTerpLoc
image.jpg

Back