Harvest & Curing Grove Bags TerpLoc® 420 Sweepstakes

This is my first time using the grove bags,
I harvested 35 grams of lecter.
I have 17g in each bag.
The bags are 1/2 oz bags tho, is it ok that I'm 3g over the bag size or should I bring it down to 14g,
I still had room in the bags so thought why not.
Also is there anywhere specific that I should store the bags now filled and within the 58-62 % humidity stage
20220420_034718.jpg
20220421_020819.jpg
#Team terp-loc

The bags are 1/2 oz bags tho, is it ok that I'm 3g over the bag size or should I bring it down to 14
doesn't matter how much as long as there is enough space left for it to breathe

anywhere specific that I should store the bags now filled and within the 58-62 % humidity stage
Anywhere dark and cool. I keep mine in a box in my garage and they seem to last forever with a humidity pack in them

I had 2 out of maybe the 1st 10 bags I used dry out on me without the packs after opening like 6 months later. Been 100% with the packs since with some bags not being opened until a year. I'm also still using bags purchased like 2 years ago, so the newer bags might be totally different

I had 2 out of maybe the 1st 10 bags I used dry out on me without the packs after opening like 6 months later. Been 100% with the packs since with some bags not being opened until a year. I'm also still using bags purchased like 2 years ago, so the newer bags might be totally different
I'll get some just to try...thanks

Back