Greenleaf Nutrients 2024 Mega Crop Giveaway!

Greenleaf Nutrients

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
greenleafnutrients.com
Currently Smoking
White Widow
hi guys, we have our free promo for 2024 up finally! there were a lot of delays and stuff but finally its here. You can view the details here:
https://greenleafnutrients.com/social-promo/
password: 420blazeit

We are giving away 1 free unit (or combo), and also allowing 4 other units at 50% off which is basically shipping cost only. Both promo coupons can be used together in the same order for free/discounts on multiple units, however they can only be used only 1 time per person/household.

This is for USA and Canada now only, however if you are out of country you can order from our USA site and get it shipped internationally.

Canada users, please use our Canada site: https://greenleafnutrients.com/canada/

400g FREE.png

Last edited:
You guys are the bomb. I just don't need a reload yet because your products go so far! Thank you for supporting the small home grower and not forgetting about us like so many others!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

420blazeit not working for me on the US site.

The codes don't seem to be working on the Canada site. SOCIALPROMO seems to work on the 400g 1 part megacrop for 50% off but not the sweet candy.
The promo is not for Sweet Candy currently.
420blazeit not working for me on the US site.
It should work, we just tested pls try again ! I think its a caching issue so you can refresh. All the info is in the image above also, so you can skip it.

The promo is not for Sweet Candy currently.

It should work, we just tested pls try again ! I think its a caching issue so you can refresh. All the info is in the image above also, so you can skip it.
Just tried a refresh on that page and it popped up. thanks.

If we want to use promo#1 and promo#2 should we do it on same order or do separately. I ask because if both can be shipped together it would probably save on shipping cost instead of 2 separate shipments.

Can be done on same order, just had to put in both codes. Paypal giving problems so had to use card.

Last edited:
If we want to use promo#1 and promo#2 should we do it on same order or do separately. I ask because if both can be shipped together it would probably save on shipping cost instead of 2 separate shipments.

Can be done on same order, just had to put in both codes. Paypal giving problems so had to use card.
together yes :)

Hi @Greenleaf Nutrients, I just tested the Canadian site on both edge and firefox and did multiple refresh. I tried the SOCIALPROMO for Megacrop 1 part and it does not seem to work. Maybe I'm not understanding and the promo is for 50% off of Megacrop in Canada. When I try on the U.S site it's free. Unless, it's a case of you don't love Canada ! :D

Attachments

• MEGACROP.jpg
    MEGACROP.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Back