Mephisto Genetics USA Store Return August 30th!

Damn I had work call cant see seeds the said they would have think I missed it
Yeah you missed the drop, there will be one 9/6!

just grabbed a pack of strawberry nuggets. now I’ll patiently wait for that grape crinkle to return :coffee:

I wonder what filial generation it is now.:woohoo:

just grabbed a pack of strawberry nuggets. now I’ll patiently wait for that grape crinkle to return :coffee:

I wonder what filial generation it is now.:woohoo:
Grape Crinkle prob won't get restocked til next year. I can be wrong, but it wasn't a strain on Meph's radar for 2021.

I'm thinking I read once that Purple Nuggets may be soon and Ghost Tooth was ready for release. I really want to see Chemdogging

Grape Crinkle prob won't get restocked til next year. I can be wrong, but it wasn't a strain on Meph's radar for 2021.
Yeah. Most likely. Stan mentioned it being one of the few they are gonna try again with and that it will be available in a couple of months.

Well it looks like I'll be able to chill on September 6th drop. Not needing this goes release. I'll be stayed tuned for any changes or for 13th. Anyone know how long they lasted before it was sold out?

I'm thinking I read once that Purple Nuggets may be soon and Ghost Tooth was ready for release. I really want to see Chemdogging
Stan said on another forum that Purple Nuggets would be out around the holidays. Can't remember if GT was the other mentioned, may or may not have been.

Back